Adventure Ideas for newcomers to New Pavis?

Ian A. Thomson

On 6/12/2022 at 1:22 PM, Darius West said:

Correct...  Let's just say there are options available and that is certainly one of them.  On the other hand, Teelo Nori is all about running food relief and shelter for the poor.  Medical aid is potentially available from them.

They don't have to choose the same option. One could choose the Lunar path, the other could stay true to Praxian traditions. Philosophical divergence vs family. "I won't report you to the secret police because you are my brother, but..."

On 6/12/2022 at 1:22 PM, Darius West said:

Correct...  Let's just say there are options available and that is certainly one of them.  On the other hand, Teelo Nori is all about running food relief and shelter for the poor.  Medical aid is potentially available from them.

They don't have to both choose the same option. One could choose the Lunar path, the other could stay true to Praxian traditions. Philosophical divergence vs family. "I won't report you to the secret police because you are my brother, but..."

3 hours ago, EricW said:

They don't have to both choose the same option. One could choose the Lunar path, the other could stay true to Praxian traditions. Philosophical divergence vs family. "I won't report you to the secret police because you are my brother, but..."

Actually, not really.  Why would they need to cure their mother twice?  These aren't teenagers with social prospects, they're likely 10 y/o or thereabouts.  They need to pool their resources to achieve anything much.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 4:52 PM, Pentallion said:

Well, since it's the "City on the Edge of Forever", I guess "Griselda has to die...or millions will die who didn't die before." Says the pointy eared elf time traveler to the PC who has passion Love Griselda.

Sounds rather Star Trek? :)

------------------------------------

Former Issaries Inc. 'Pavis Expert'

Some of my creations and co-creations: https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/browse?keyword=Ian Thomson 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 8:25 PM, Paid a bod yn dwp said:

I have WD issue 58, which has a single page spread called Cameos - Short Scenarios for RuneQuest Pavis Adventurers. It’s written by Pete Whitelaw.

Not sure if permission can be got to use the two short cameos presented? Or maybe there’s inspiration there for an adaptation? 

Only just seen this for some reason. If there is anyway to get me a visual copy of that bit that would be awesome. Then yes I can adapt and change, and credit the original author for inspiration of there are things there that inspire me. I am aiming to finish the adventure section in the next few days, but of course delays always happen so could be another 10 days before Vol 01 is ready to release

• Like 1

------------------------------------

Former Issaries Inc. 'Pavis Expert'

Some of my creations and co-creations: https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/browse?keyword=Ian Thomson 

• 3 months later...

Hi, one of my players want to be a Pavis survivor Tribe member, I have no info, so I plan to use the Pol joni homeland cultural skill bonuses, change praxian for old pavic, horse for zebras and swords for axes. 

Does Anyone has a better idea? 

Thanks

13 hours ago, Jose said:

Hi, one of my players want to be a Pavis survivor Tribe member, I have no info, so I plan to use the Pol joni homeland cultural skill bonuses, change praxian for old pavic, horse for zebras and swords for axes. 

Does Anyone has a better idea? 

Thanks

Seems OK for me, but why axes instead of swords?