Jump to content

Whitewall in 1627 ST


Recommended Posts

The attached map shows the approximate tribal boundaries circa 1625-1626. Things are a mess around Whitewall, as new groups and leaders appear out of the wreckage of the short-lived Hendriki kingdom. Tribal groups dissolve only to partially or completely reformed. And there's still a few more years of war down here to keep things shaken up.

Tribal Boundaries_Heortland.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jeff said:

The attached map shows the approximate tribal boundaries circa 1625-1626. Things are a mess around Whitewall, as new groups and leaders appear out of the wreckage of the short-lived Hendriki kingdom. Tribal groups dissolve only to partially or completely reformed. And there's still a few more years of war down here to keep things shaken up.

Tribal Boundaries_Heortland.jpg

OK that indicates the Kultain are still their own tribe in the post Dragonrise period, and Twotop is or was their center.  Maybe they lost a clan to Olontongi but that's in the past.  And Kultain would be a Sartar tribe not a Heortland tribe.

That simplifies the immediate politics to intra 'Kultain.  

How about that library they were guardians of?  It would appear to be in Whitewall territory.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Squaredeal Sten said:

OK that indicates the Kultain are still their own tribe in the post Dragonrise period, and Twotop is or was their center. 

Correct.

2 hours ago, Squaredeal Sten said:

How about that library they were guardians of?  It would appear to be in Whitewall territory.

It's roughly 5km north of Whitewall.  It's roughly on the border of Kultain and Olontongi territory (Olontongi controlling Whitewall post-Dragonrise, at least while their leader dictates such).  What the Kultain have is an obligation (oath or the like) to provide guardians/defense of the temple (whether or not the Derensev temple is currently within Kultain tribal boundaries or not).  Whether or not they were able to fulfill their oath/obligation during Lunar occupation is a question, and if not, there's nothing that explicitly says what the consequences might be (may simply be what precipitated the Lunars granting the Sylangi control over the Kultain clans).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...