Uleria High Holy Day

Scornado

3 minutes ago, Scornado said:

I was imprecise: I am happy that Uleria's seasonal holy day each season is a whole week.  What I am not sure of is whether Uleria has a HIGH Holy day ever (apart from Sacred Time).  I like the idea of different types of love on each day of the week though.

When in doubt, use the Godsday in the middle of Sacred Time as the High Holy Day. While Earth is associated with eroticism and sexuality, 'Clayday' just doesn't have a very attractive ring to it.

Edited by svensson

24 minutes ago, Scornado said:

I was imprecise: I am happy that Uleria's seasonal holy day each season is a whole week.  What I am not sure of is whether Uleria has a HIGH Holy day ever (apart from Sacred Time).  I like the idea of different types of love on each day of the week though.

Hooray, hooray, it's the first of May, outdoor....

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Scornado said:

Owing to a GMing cock-up, in my campaign the HIGH holy week is in Earth Season!  I was channeling Jeff's GMing approach to adjust the story for maximing fun.

As one should. At the table, the needs of MGF should always trump fidelity to lore.

• Like 4
  • Helpful 2

• 1 month later...