Call of Cthulhu Supplement Nameless Horrors To Release Worldwide March 8th

MOB

fpcquv1xgaeec-w.png

Nameless Horrors is the latest supplement for the award-winning tabletop horror game Call of Cthulhu, and releases worldwide on March 8th. The book features six scenarios across time, each showcasing a brand new aspect of the ever-building Cthulhu Mythos.

Unlike many Call of Cthulhu supplements, the denizens of Nameless Horrors are bespoke entities meant to keep even the most seasoned of Investigators on their toes—the creatures that haunt these scenarios are indeed of the Mythos, but you won’t have encountered them before!

The scenarios in Nameless Horrors take investigators from the signature setting of 1920s New England, all the way to Paris of the 1890s, and modern-day Britain.

This book presents a toolkit of scenarios for Call of Cthulhu Keepers to insert into campaigns, add to their one-shot repertoire, or use as a source of inspiration for an entirely new slew of adventures across various times and locations.

Nameless Horrors was previously published in softcover in the very early days of the current edition of Call of Cthulhu, and has since gone out of print. This updated edition contains updated layout, brand new art, and is presented in hardcover for the first time.

• Like 11

Namelesstwitter.png.50a2ec63e0bcaa47f783fdb3533db37c.png

You may have seen the news we've got an updated edition of Nameless Horrors coming out on March 8th: it's in hardback, with a color interior, new layout, art and maps. There will be a special leatherette version too!

The original 2015 version (softcover, B&W interior) is now out-of-print, but is still available as a PDF, and softcover POD. Please note we'll be withdrawing the 2015 version from sale at Chaosium.com on March 1st. So if you haven't got a copy but would like to, order while you can!

Nameless Horrors PDF:
Nameless Horrors - PDF

Nameless Horrors softcover POD (price inc PDF):
Nameless Horrors - Softcover - POD

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Dr_Zarnak said:

The physical book is available now. If you order it, you will get the pdf as well.

Since I am trying to bundle several physical orders together to save on shipping, I am wondering if I buy the PDF now, will I get a coupon to redeem against the physical book later. Chaosium was doing that previously but I am not sure if it is still the case. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DreadDomain said:

Since I am trying to bundle several physical orders together to save on shipping, I am wondering if I buy the PDF now, will I get a coupon to redeem against the physical book later. Chaosium was doing that previously but I am not sure if it is still the case. 

I believe they still do that. I'd have to look through my e-mails to confirm that I did receive the coupon for this specific PDF, which I don't have time for right now, but AFAIK you do still get that coupon when you purchase one of Chaosium's PDFs, and I'm sure I got the coupon for another PDF I purchased yesterday. It should be indicated clearly in their store.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2023 at 7:16 AM, DreadDomain said:

I'd wait for official confirmation from Chaosium if I were you. I think they only did this for pre-orders, but they don't do pre-orders anymore. 

Hi - Dustin says:

Provided the PDF is the currently available 2nd edition, our website will send them a coupon code that can be used towards a physical version of the 2nd edition. The coupon usually follows a day after the order is placed, just to give the payment time to fully process. 

If you have more than one coupon you wish to use on a single order, you will need to contact customerservice@chaosium.com before placing your order. Dustin would be happy to create a special combined coupon code you can use if needed.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please note : Due to a last minute change, unfortunately some text in the print book refers incorrectly to the handouts and pre-generated investigators. To be clear, the handouts and maps are in the print book. The collected duplicated handouts and maps, and pre-gen PCs, as well as plain text handouts, do come with pdf pack that accompanies the print book, and are also free to download from the website. But as I say, the print book does contain the handouts and maps. 

• Like 1