RQ6 Adventures in Glorantha on E-Bay

threedeesix

I was just on TDM's website and found out that their last copy of Adventures in Glorantha was put up on e-bay.

While its already gone past what I can afford, I thought I would bring it to everyone's attention.

Call your gaming group, pool your money, get it while you can.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/-/252210510161?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:CA:1123

Rod

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"

Yeah, i wish Chaosium would allow TDM to publish. It is sooooo hard to get new RQ adventure material for Glorantha. The RQ Glorantha faithful have waited so long for new stuff. You can't get it with the new kickstarter unless you pay $1000. That kinda pisses me off. I've been true for 32 years and have all my material. I dont need it again... so how about throwing the faithful a bone dammit. However, i am backing the kickstarter because i love RQ. Actually, the Sea Caves adventure is new... but come on, give the loyal fans a bit more. If you're not, at least allow AiG to be published. (For the record i love Chaosium... just dont send me to treasure trove Hurbi's)

• Like 4

Yes, it would be good if Chaosium allowed TDM to have a pdf publication of AiG at some stage, as an 'alternative' vision. I would totally understand if this was a year or so after publication of Chaosium RuneQuest Glorantha, to not affect sales with their main line.

It seems the title 'Adventures in Glorantha' is cursed, never to have true publication. 

It would be nice if the RQ6 fans could see what could have been 

Edited by Mankcam
  • Like 2

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

12 hours ago, Baulderstone said:

Let's be blunt. At least one of those copies is going to end up scanned and floating around the Internet. 

This made me laugh so much I spilled my coffee lol

• Like 1

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"