Name: Steve

City: Salisbury, MD

Been playing/running RuneQuest/Call of Cthulhu since before they started tacking versions after the name.  So glad to see a new version of RQ based on the old Chaosium model back agan!  Am currently about a third into the amazing HotOE campaign with some of my local players, and having a delightfully horrid time with it.

• Like 2

Name: Bill

City: San Antonio, TX

Running weekly Cthulhu themed games, mostly Call of Cthulhu, on Friday nights at Court of Gamers in Hollywood Park, TX, 7pm. I'm a new CoC players, with only a handful of games completed, but greatly enjoying it. Also looking forward to Runequest's return so I can give it a go as well. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Name: Tiffany G. C. Sanderson

Village: Hackelton

I'm running 7th Ed & Pulp on my website http://www.hogwartsbynight.com (don't let the name deceive you). You can find me hanging out at Chaosium Booths or with The Good Friends of Jackson Elias. I am learning how to run scenarios in prep to run demos for Chaosium at future conventions. 

On my website I do run playtests and will be running more Cult of Chaos, Demo and book scenarios as interest in the game amongst my players has easily doubled. (Thank you Gold Ennies!) As my married name gives me away, I'm wed to the Chaosium writer Matthew Sanderson.

Feel free to message me or contact me via inspiredsight@me.com

We can also be found 24-7 on DISCORD: https://discordapp.com/invite/Cu2S6EJ

Edited by TGCSanderson
  • Like 2

Eldritch Cupcakes & RPG's. Join us at hogwartsbynight.com (Eldritch Gods, Potter and a ton of darkness).

Name: Freddie

City: Durham

I am currently running a group through Horror on the Orient Express and run fairly regular demo games at my FLGS. I also run the odd game now and then on Google Hangouts and will be running some games for RPG Geek's Virtua-Con 2017. I wrote Those Within for the 2017 Scenario Competition. I also wrote The Keepers of the Woods for Pelgrane Press' Trail of Cthulhu, which can be converted to Call of Cthulhu 7e fairly easily.

• Like 1

Name:   Joshua

City/State:  Delavan, WI

i currently spend half my time running Shadowrun for the Catalyst Demo Team and the other half running as Keeper for Call of Cthulhu in the Cult of Chaos.  Thats how I spell a good time.

Edited by jbgillund
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Name: Adam

City: Nottingham

I am currently running various scenarios from Call of Cthulhu Pulp twist on them along with some homebrews creating an over arching tie in. Also running regular scenarios for the FLGS near me at their monthly RP day.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Wooz

I ran A Time to Harvest last year at a store in Franklin, WI. I'm currently running Dungeons and Dragons for students in Racine. I'd love to run my Horror on Orient Express, but haven't been able to get a regular-enough group for it as yet.

• Like 1

Tom

Mackay,  Australia 

Finally managed to get a dedicated group together locally for a British set CoC campaign. Hoping to introduce others to the fray over time,  I initially had doubts about how well I'd take to GM'ing but all is going swimmingly so far and I'm starting to think running a con game might not be a bad idea after all! 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Name: Andrzej

I recently ran a few short 7th edition Call of Cthulhu adventures to update myself to all changes in rules since 5th edition. Now I feel ready to launch a campaign "A Time to Harvest" at my local RPG club - we start next Sunday.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Shaun

City: Tampa/St. Petersburg FL

Ran A Time To Harvest with an online group, GMed at GenCon last year (back this year). Currently running Masks of Nyarlathotep with my personal group and looking to run some intro scenarios at local game stores.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll throw my name in here as well, just in case anyone needs a Keeper down here in Florida to work a convention.

Name: Bill
City: St. Petersburg, FL (home of the newlywed and nearly dead)

Have my own monthly group that meets at my house.
Also a member of the Live Play group, Into The Darkness on YouTube.
I've run Modern and Gaslight; working our way through "The Night of the Jackals" then heading into some of the Doors to Darkness stuff, before heading out on Shadows or Masks, can't decide which yet.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Name: Clinton

Brand new to the Cult but about to start running regular 7th edition CoC games at my FLGS for a crowd that rarely sees anything other than D&D and Pathfinder. The stars are nearly in alignment.

• Like 1