RQ:G extras

HierophantX

They're in the back of the core rulebook: the pages immediately after the character sheet. p.430 & 431. I guess they're bundled separately on DTRPG so it's easier to grab 'em and print.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They are also part of the Players Pack included in the PDF versions of CHA4029 - RuneQuest - Gamemaster Screen Pack from our website or DTRPG

This includes:

Character Creation Checklist

Four page Adventurer sheet

Four page colour Adventurer sheet

Single page Adventurer sheet for non-humans from the RuneQuest Bestiary

Players Reference book

Between Adventures Checklist

Please note that updated Adventurer sheet 1.0.1 is not included in thePlayer Pack (yet), but is available here and included in Gamemaster Screen Pack itself.

Edited by Scotty

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

They are also part of ...

TYVM!

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

... Please note that updated Adventurer sheet 1.0.1 ...

What is changed on version 1.0.1 ?

C'es ne pas un .sig

On 5/31/2020 at 3:21 AM, Scotty said:

They are also part of the Players Pack included in the PDF versions of CHA4029 - RuneQuest - Gamemaster Screen Pack from our website or DTRPG

This includes:

Character Creation Checklist

Four page Adventurer sheet

Four page colour Adventurer sheet

Single page Adventurer sheet for non-humans from the RuneQuest Bestiary

Players Reference book

Between Adventures Checklist

Please note that updated Adventurer sheet 1.0.1 is not included in thePlayer Pack (yet), but is available here and included in Gamemaster Screen Pack itself.

Oooh. I don't think the player pack was there when I bought the PDF, looks good. 

Yes, the Player Pack is a great and welcome addition, especially for the Character Creation Checklist. I wasn't aware of this update or any other update from the products I bought at the Chaosium store, I wish there was a solution to make this information more accessible/visible to customers.

Anyways, I have a question related to the Character Creation Checklist: from my understanding of the Vasana Saga example (p:24) players should also add any bonus that comes from their Local modifiers (starting p: 106 - for instance Colymar get +10 Loyalty (Colymar), Longsi Lan get Air Rune +5% and Herd +10%). Is that correct or is it somehow included somewhere else that I missed?

I found out about it when trying to make up my own Character Creation Checklist play aid since I didn't know an official one already existed...

• Like 1