Other Enchantments

Glyph

In the Enchantments section there's mention of other enchantments, 'such as the Death Swords of Humakt, the Aluminum Tridents of Wachaza, and the Issaries Staves.'

I've scanned through my old copy of Plunder which has Aluminium Tridents, any ideas where I can find write ups for the others?

4 hours ago, Glyph said:

I've scanned through my old copy of Plunder

Pick up the RQ Classic edition of Plunder as it added in various additional Plunder-related items that originally appeared in various other sources.  The Death Swords of Humakt are in there.

As for Issaries Staves, I don't know where (if anywhere) they appear.  The name may have been included for color.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Glyph said:

Issaries Staves.

Borderlands & Beyond (currently in half price sale), page 217 in Plunder:

Unofficial Plunder Items

Rudy Kraft was kind enough to give me permission to include a number of Plunder type items that were published in Pegasus magazine back in the 1980s, and also for a number of unpublished items that had been sitting in his files for several decades until now. Just so everyone knows what these are, I have placed all of the items that did not appear in the Chaosium RQ2 Plunder book in the margins of this section. Most of the items were not detailed as thoroughly as some of the published items, so they fit rather nicely.

oddly the Issaries Staves aren't one of these (in the sidebar), but come from Greg Stafford's house campaign.

Edited by David Scott
  • Like 1

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

17 hours ago, Glyph said:

I've scanned through my old copy of Plunder which has Aluminium Tridents, any ideas where I can find write ups for the others?

There is Austin Conrad’s Jonstown Compendium contribution, Treasures of Glorantha which is a tip of the hat to Plunder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

White Dwarf #38 and 39 look to have a number of enchanted swords

• Volcanic Sword
  • Severblade
  • Blurblade
  • Stormblade
  • Nightblade
  • Spellblade
  • Fortress Sword
  • Vigor Sword
  • Vorpal Blade
  • Chillblade
  • Chaos Knife
  • Vortex Sword

White Dwarf #51 and #52 has enchanted rings

• Ring of Agonizing Doom
  • Ring of Alarums
  • Ring of Fire
  • Ring of Teleportation
  • Ring of Terror
  • Ring of Flying
  • Ring of Communing
  • Ring of the Nether Planes
  • Ring of Soul Storing
  • Ring of Red Ruin
  • Ring of Shapechanging
  • Ring of Invisibility
  • Ring of Invulnerability
  • Ring of Fortunate Action
  • Ring of Sensing Enchantment

Others seem to be sprinkled around various issues as well Runequest/White Dwarf Index - The Oldhammer Wiki