Journal of Runic Studies

Lordabdul

IMG_9254-2048x1536.thumb.jpg.81ea0978871136ac9486e1678bcae6b9.jpg

The Journal of Runic Studies 98 is out! Our latest episode, ChaosiumCon report, Jonstown Compendium releases, lists of celestial and air gods, Lunar armies, religion in Glorantha, a Spotify playlist for your RuneQuest games, and more!

Edited by Lordabdul
  • Like 3

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !

4 hours ago, Lordabdul said:

videos, and more!

The art to which you refer on Jeff’s video about RQ combat had appeared already on some other video or post from last year. I think it is for the RuneQuest campaign book, and the art must be by Lionel Marty. (^_^) I love it!

377903CF-34F7-4ED6-90BC-64E81A02A7E2.png

• Like 4

Read my Runeblog about RuneQuest and Glorantha at: http://elruneblog.blogspot.com.es/

6 hours ago, Runeblogger said:

The art to which you refer on Jeff’s video about RQ combat had appeared already on some other video or post from last year. I think it is for the RuneQuest campaign book, and the art must be by Lionel Marty. (^_^) I love it!

Ah thanks!

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !

It’s nicknamed “Goonies in Glorantha”, and this should tell you all need to know. The real title will almost definitely not be as good. — Ludo

If it were me, Goonertela. That is why I am not allowed to name things. (My suggestion for Swanwick’s Darger and Surplus in Russia book was Gorky Bark. Oddly, he didn’t go for it.)

Good luck with the new stuff.

• Haha 3

NOTORIOUS VØID CULTIST

13 hours ago, Lordabdul said:

This week marks the amazing milestone of the 100th issue of the Journal of Runic Studies! And it's a farewell issue! And it's not even an issue at all anyway!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Someone else is going to have to step up and run a regularly updated blog about RQG developments. Yours was a really great resource and will be missed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1