The Stafford House Campaign - out now in print & PDF

Nick Brooke

Just spotted on DriveThruRPG: The Stafford House Campaign (Chaosium Archival Collection, Volume One).

PDF only (for now), just $7.99 for 84 pages of APA zine articles and notes from Greg Stafford's personal RuneQuest campaign (1978-1981). Every issue of Dragons Past, Son of Sartar, and the Pharaoh's Gazette, plus all the GM's notes on RuneQuest sessions reported in Wyrms Footnotes.

412892.png

Edited by Nick Brooke
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Pierre said:

I'm very happy to read it ! 

May I ask this : where are  "recorded player and player character information on a standardized record sheet (three are included at the end of this compendium)" - page 1  ? 

They are at the very end of the book, on pages 83-84.

• Confused 1

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

The same is true for the PDF from Chaosium.com.

• Like 1

--

An Unofficial Buyer's Guide to RuneQuest and Glorantha lists everything currently available for the game and setting, across 60 pages. "Lavishly illustrated throughout, festooned with hyperlinks" - Nick Brooke. The Voralans presents Glorantha's magical mushroom humanoids, the black elves. "A wonderful blend of researched detail and Glorantha crazy" - Austin Conrad. The Children of Hykim documents Glorantha's shape-changing totemic animal people, the Hsunchen. "Stunning depictions of shamanistic totem-animal people, really evocative" - Philip H.

• Nick Brooke changed the title to The Stafford House Campaign - out now in print & PDF

Page 3 made me LOL:

I advised and tested, sat in on discussions, and made outrageous demands ("Whaddya mean ducks?!").

Also this is insightful:

I always expected to make some changes in the RQ rules when I really started
rolling on my own campaign. In fact, I always figured that everyone who played the
rules would make their own changes. This may have been naive, but I'd been reading
APAs and knew that such was often the case, at least among the ‘vocal’ crowd.

Your Game Will Vary, and this dates back to 1974.

Edited by PhilHibbs
  • Like 2

The PDF has been updated on Chaosium.com and DTRPG. The Two pages of character info are at the end of the book.

NOTE: The POD version of the book always had those two pages, so there is no need to be concerned with the printed version of the book.

• Like 3
  • Helpful 2
  • Thanks 5

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.