1 hour ago, svensson said:

Please let me know when you're done re-proofing. I'd like to order the POD version, but there's no sense in ordering if it needs to be corrected.

I intend to 'finish' in the next week or two. There will always be typos, especially in a book of this size, but it is nearing the '95% complete' stage where the last 5% is almost impossible to finish, as you enter the realms of diminishing returns for effort expended. Then the generation of a POD can commence! Laughs manically and runs off into the distance gibbering and meeping.  

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, M Helsdon said:

...  Laughs manically and runs off into the distance gibbering and meeping.  

NOT SO FAST, ME BOY-O!

You've got that poster version of that 2-page Mirrorsea spread, yet to produce...

The shackles stay on, and fastened to your desk.

C'es ne pas un .sig

7 minutes ago, g33k said:

NOT SO FAST, ME BOY-O!

You've got that poster version of that 2-page Mirrorsea spread, yet to produce...

That's reliant upon sales. I have a number in mind, and when that is reached, I will generate the poster.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, M Helsdon said:

... I have a number in mind ...

Drop us a hint, then?

Are we dozens away?  Hundreds?  A few score?

C'es ne pas un .sig

7 hours ago, M Helsdon said:

That's reliant upon sales. I have a number in mind, and when that is reached, I will generate the poster.

Good way to do it!

Thanks for the thoughts + suggestions on the Wolf Pirates. Much appreciated! Will continue to chew on them as we make the crew community.

• Like 1

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website

Posted (edited)

Purely for my own amusement, I've created this map based on maps shared on the Well of Daliath by Jeff. The island names may no longer be current canon, as some of the maps looked to be fairly old, but this may be useful for anyone travelling across Choralinthor Bay.

The map is from the Argan Argar Atlas, with additions.

Islands of Choralinthor.png

Edited by M Helsdon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1