have it on Saturday. :D

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!

I am incredibly happy with the BRP corebook. It's clean, well thought out, flexible, easy to expand or modify... in short, it's infinitely useful for actually running and playing the game. I can do an awful lot with it. It certainly has whetted my appetite for putting together a BRP game... or two...

Utmost praise to messrs Durall and Johnson for producing such an inspiring work!

KoOS

I special-ordered it from my FLGS, and they just told me that their regular distributor is out of stock. The bad news is that I will have to wait a little longer. The good news is that it must be selling better than expected if the distributor is out of stock, don't you think?

I special-ordered it from my FLGS, and they just told me that their regular distributor is out of stock.
I also ordered through my FLGS and got it (coming in and whining about it every couple of weeks for a year helped!).

I'm running a popular campaign in-store, so when I said I'd convert (from homebrew RQ) the owner called the distributor to get another copy -- same story, that they are out.

I may order another copy through Chaosium as part of their sale. My guess is the distibrution channel underestimated the demand and didn't order enough but hopefully Chaosium has more on the shelf.

Steve

Bathalians, the newest UberVillians!