Troll wind Lord.

Noita

5 hours ago, pachristian said:

I just like the idea of my party Yelamalion getting ready to smack down some trolls, only to have the troll leader start to chant: Wandering Sun, Jealous Uncle....

Of course, if the Yelmalian is an Elf, the Wind Lord could well eat him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

On 30/09/2017 at 5:41 PM, soltakss said:

Orlanth and Kyger Litor are hostile, which might cause cultural problems, but if a lone troll found a way past that then I wouldn't see a problem.

Interestingly, in Cults of Prax, the two cults are listed as Friendly.

Which is understandable, they have had several friendly encounters. Most notably when Orlanth showed his feet to her, and they had a son. It is possible that many Trollish "Orlanthi" worship Crushing Noise.

There's also the possibility of a Troll worshipping the Orlanth subcult of Desemborth, so that they can get back the Sandals of Darkness that Orlanth stole.

And now to get silly... given that "feet" is a euphemism, the Sandals of Darkness may in fact be something else entirely.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2017 at 2:07 PM, soltakss said:

Of course, if the Yelmalian is an Elf, the Wind Lord could well eat him.

After the riddling contest.

"Okay, it's like this. For every answer I get right, I get to take a bite out of you. For every answer you get right, you get to take a bite out of me. That's fair, right?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/1/2017 at 11:44 PM, Tindalos said:

Are they? I always thought they were hostile, friendly is fine, I suppose. Thanks for the correction.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

On 01/10/2017 at 11:44 PM, Tindalos said:

There's also the possibility of a Troll worshipping the Orlanth subcult of Desemborth, so that they can get back the Sandals of Darkness that Orlanth stole.

The Sandals of Darkness pose an interesting problem. The troll wouldn't be getting them back, they'd be emulating Orlanth stealing them from Kyger Litor herself. The troll would be stealing from his Grandmother. I suspect that Orlanth trolls would steer clear of this one.

• Like 2

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

On 10/1/2017 at 5:44 PM, Tindalos said:

O: Hey, how about that Yelm, a real jerk, am I right?

K: For sure. I don't know how or why, but he just inexplicably showed up out of the blue in our old neighborhood and now it's all glowy and hurts and nobody can get any rest.

O: Er, yeah, inexplicable. <cough> Still, somebody should really do something about that... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2