[Spoiler] I am the Thane of Apple Lane...

Whizbang

...and I am losing my mind in the Sky Realm.

What the heck is happening? I am making these mysterious choices for people without a clue as to the consequences.

Things are very, very trippy.

The cryptic blankets are not helping.

My companions or I could go splat in the blink of an eye.

I don't care so much about us, but if we fail, grandpa and my cousin are going to suffer and I do not want to disappoint them.

I think there are three Lunars about to get up in our grill.

I am a lover not a fighter.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Whizbang said:

and I am losing my mind in the Sky Realm.

It's a good place to do it - very close to the Truth of Dayzatar.  Perhaps Ourania will aid you?

1 hour ago, Whizbang said:

Things are very, very trippy.

Time to meet up with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?

On 10/6/2020 at 1:06 AM, Trotsky said:

I am the Thane of Apple Lane, and so’s my wife...

Someone had to...

On 10/6/2020 at 10:24 AM, Stephen L said:

Perhaps the wisdom is transcendent, or is the ultimate spoiler ignorance?

And therein lies illumination!

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

Wait.  I dropped out of a campaign that might've been headed in this direction.  Did you...

[spoiler]find a chunk of the sky that fell out of the dome onto a wedding party?[/spoiler]

We were toting that thing to and fro in an ox cart wondering how we were going to fix it.  I'm sorry I missed the psychedelia now!

!i!

[Edit: I've tried repeatedly with the new forum software to make that spoiler tag work.  At least you know I meant well.  I've whited it out now.]

Edited by Ian Absentia

carbon copy logo smallest.jpg  ...developer of White Rabbit Green

So serious question. As a result of one of my decisions, I have been informed that I have the opportunity to gain a Rune from a small selection of Runes.

One of these runes is "Fate". There is another thread about the Fate rune not being used by PCs in RQ:G. If you have it, does that mean just a new nifty tattoo? Or would there be some effects? Certainly none of the existing magic operates through the channeling of the Fate rune.

My backup rune would be very, very practical but the Fate rune has a huge cool factor.

14 hours ago, Whizbang said:

If you have it, does that mean just a new nifty tattoo? Or would there be some effects? Certainly none of the existing magic operates through the channeling of the Fate rune.

It could just mean the nice tattoo.

It could mean that you feel a connection to the 'web' of Arachne Solara.  Or a pull towards Ty Kora Tek's Caverns of Silence (where all mortals are fated to go).

Or it could mean that when you are Inspired by Fate, you control the nice 7 die rolls, but they are {01, 10, 30, 50, 70, 95, and 00}.  Until you use up these rolls, you cannot roll randomly.  You are fated to have one critical and one success, but also one failure and one fumble.

UPDATE: OMFG

It worked out. I was sure we were going to die.

6 hours of conflict resolution (we are still struggling with the rules and Roll20 is not helping particularly) of me being terrified that my decisions were going to get us all killed.

They still might get us killed but I think we won this round.

I miss the creepy music.