Asborn Fourborn

AndreJarosch

We all know Asborn Thriceborn (Stats in the Adventure book of "GM Screen Pack", etc.)

In "King of Sartar" (in "Events of My Life" on page 212 in purple paperback edition, page 181 hardcover edition): 

>>>
1624 Asborn Thriceborn in town. (Orlanth freed.)

1625 Orlaront raises a dragon, King Blackmoor is destoyed, Clay/Harmony/Earth. I follow Asborn Fourborn. We burn the plantations. 
<<<

What is your idea when and how Asborn gets killed and ressurrected again in 1625?

2 hours ago, AndreJarosch said:

We all know Asborn Thriceborn (Stats in the Adventure book of "GM Screen Pack", etc.)

In "King of Sartar" (in "Events of My Life" on page 212 in purple paperback edition, page 181 hardcover edition): 

>>>
1624 Asborn Thriceborn in town. (Orlanth freed.)

1625 Orlaront raises a dragon, King Blackmoor is destoyed, Clay/Harmony/Earth. I follow Asborn Fourborn. We burn the plantations. 
<<<

What is your idea when and how Asborn gets killed and ressurrected again in 1625?

One possibility is in the same paragraph - Orlaront raises a dragon. Although it is weird that Asborn comes back (again) and Minaryth Purple doesn't.

Otherwise, it could have been earlier that year, e.g. in the company of King Broyan, but again, why would Asborn be the one to re-emerge from that pile of corpses?

The Battle of Pennel Ford is a distant possibility, but again, that's a mess of thousands of corpses.

So probably a way more personal demise - possibly in a duel against a champion of Blackmoor. Standing up for whom?

But then, the GM screen package still has him as Thriceborn, after the plantations were burned. Two possibilities feel somewhat plausible - either Minaryth projects a later death back to this event, or the way Asborn dies and returns is kept from common knowledge, but Minaryth is somehow privy to that secret.

Telling how it is excessive verbis