Release of RQG delayed to next week

MOB

Well, that went easier than expected.

I got 4 different e-mails about coupons. One for each pdf and one for all three combined. This means that I would have had to e-mail Chaosium if I'd wanted to buy the Bestiary, GM Pack and Slipcase cover (as I would have had to combine my Bestiary and GM Pack coupons). I did some rapid calculation and realised that it'd only cost $14 more to order a whole slipcase set (with an extra Rules set along with the Bestiary and GM Pack), for which I already had a coupon....

What the hell. I'm sure I can find a good home for the old one.

Now I'll be frantically waiting for the post.

Edited by Steve3742
Corrected saving

I'll be unboxing the slipcase on my YouTube Channel (RPG Imaginings) as someone who has never played Runequest before. I think it will be interesting to see how it looks to someone with fresh eyes. I'm very attracted to Runequest as an alternative to the "mainstream" fantasy RPGs.

Edited by klecser
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, klecser said:

I'll be unboxing the slipcase on my YouTube Channel (RPG Imaginings) as someone who has never played Runequest before. I think it will be interesting to see how it looks to someone with fresh eyes. I'm very attracted to Runequest as an alternative to the "mainstream" fantasy RPGs.

Looking forward to it.  Since you won't self-promote, I'll link it https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC9EqFqKBETCBse8JuOOYOg/videos?disable_polymer=1

Well lit, and decent sound quality/volume puts you immediately in the upper half of youtube products.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, styopa said:

Looking forward to it.  Since you won't self-promote, I'll link it https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC9EqFqKBETCBse8JuOOYOg/videos?disable_polymer=1

Well lit, and decent sound quality/volume puts you immediately in the upper half of youtube products.

Wow, thank you. I'm no Seth Skorkowsky or Bud, but thanks nonetheless!

• Like 1