Dragon Lines

Yes, along with Rome.

By the way, if you live in the London area you can already get BRP Rome and Stupor Mundi at Leisure Games. They just received a new batch of books. Unfortunately it is not so easy to contact at supply many shops if you do not have access to regular distribution.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

Yes, along with Rome.

By the way, if you live in the London area you can already get BRP Rome and Stupor Mundi at Leisure Games. They just received a new batch of books. Unfortunately it is not so easy to contact at supply many shops if you do not have access to regular distribution.

EXCELLENT

Alas, no. Left Coast of the States. A buddy is part owner of an FLGS, so I will alert him.

SDLeary

Yes, along with Rome.

Might be worth seeing if you can get orc's Nest to stock some as well:

Orcs Nest Online Roleplaying Games Shop

They're the other major RPG stockist for London and do mail order sales as well. I've bought a fair bit of stuff off of them down the years

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The definite data on Dragon Lines, from Alephtar Games:

A Martial Artist's power comes from life-giving Chi, which suffuses the land of the Dragon Empire. It is your duty to use your martial skills and amazing Chi powers to protect the Forbidden City from the hungry ghosts, hopping vampires and Foreign Devils who murder and steal from the innocent.

With Dragon Lines, you may: Dragon_Lines.gif

• Use an expanded Martial Arts system that is compatible with any Basic Roleplaying game. Characters may employ real-life styles, like boxing or ninjitsu; mystical styles that stem from magic; or design their own styles with the tools provided. There are dozens of styles to choose from, and over one hundred Chi Powers.
  • Explore the expansive Dragon Empire, where beauty and culture are marred by corruption and decadence. Due to high concentrations of Chi, magical spirits live alongside mortals. Players can choose to be humans, spirits, or something in between.
  • Reap the rewards of piety: you might become Enlightened, find a position within the Celestial Bureaucracy, or even take a sip from the Elixir of Immortality.

Dragon Lines is a game of high flying action. Characters can wade through hordes of Lesser Foes, and then duel with another Martial Arts masters. You can survive dangers which would slay ordinary mortals. Walk on water, run up walls and along rooftops, and harness the very powers of Heaven to shoot lightning from your fingertips!

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I picked up a copy of Dragon Lines on Friday and have had quick a read through it. One question - I haven't seen an actual definition of the Chi rating for a PC anywhere. I assume that it's the same value as Magic/Power Points would be, and several of the Chi manipulations etc seem to imply this but I haven't seen it explicity stated.

Looks like lots of nice ideas in the system as far as I can see. I would have preferred not to have a background to the text as I find that makes it more difficult to read though.

cheers,

Mark

Always start what you finish.