Just wish to congratulate you folk on you love for democracy, you are lining up in unprecedented numbers for hours (for some, several hours) just to exercise your franchise, Way to go, keep it up!

there is no need to make this a mean thread There is not a touch of anger, irony or nastiness  in this post just respect for those doing a good thing, so, let's just say thanks to those who are going out of their way to vote!

Cheers

Edited by Bill the barbarian
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, g33k said:

Gonna drop our ballots off (at least 4, maybe 5...

Just to be clear, that's one valid ballot per registered voter.  Two out of three in our household already submitted in a convenient and secured county drop-box in a state where 100% mail-in/drop-box voting has been working without controversy for well over a decade.

https://www.sos.wa.gov/elections/timeline/time5.htm

!I!

Edited by Ian Absentia
Not quite decades yet.
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, Ian Absentia said:

Just to be clear, that's one valid ballot per registered voter.  Two out of three in our household already submitted in a convenient and secured county drop-box in a state where 100% mail-in/drop-box voting has been working without controversy for well over a decade.

So, this is not vote early, vote often, then?

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Bill the barbarian said:

So, this is not vote early, vote often, then?

I'm hesitant to join you in making light of it in the current social climate.  So instead, I'm responding with a string of stern emojis.

🤨🙎🙎🏾🙎🏻‍♀️🙎🏼‍♂️🙎‍♂️🙎‍♀️🙎🏼🙎🏿‍♀️🙎🏿‍♂️😾

!i!

• Haha 2