Chaosium's 30% off Father's Day Sale

Ah yes, been waiting for this!

Ordered Extrico Tabula , The Legacy of Arrius Lurco , The Cruel Empire of Tsan Chan, and Curse of the Chthonians in print, and Children of the Worm in PDF.

(I can appreciate father's day now I think...sort of....no, maybe not really yet. Wife is about to hit 21 weeks, so we're halfway through the gestational period before the little beast appears to take over our lives!)

I got the email and was less than thrilled. I was banking on Merrie England and Mythic Iceland to hit the next sale.

LOL, Chaosium always does this -- a sale before some anticipated stuff comes out. I say that with respect: It's the right time to have sale -- capture some dollars that are languishing, and still get top dollar for the new release.

I'm delighted by the news -- there were a couple of titles that I've been waiting to pick up.

Steve

Bathalians, the newest UberVillians!

Doesn't this just figure. I just got laid off (temporary, 3 months) from work on Friday and have to be a little more cautious with my spending for a bit. I always manage to "fumble" my Luck roll. Oh well, at least I can finally find the time to finish Classic Fantasy 2... hopefully.

Rod

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"

Doesn't this just figure. I just got laid off (temporary, 3 months) from work on Friday and have to be a little more cautious with my spending for a bit. I always manage to "fumble" my Luck roll. Oh well, at least I can finally find the time to finish Classic Fantasy 2... hopefully.

Rod

I dunno, sounds like a 3 month paid vacation. ;D I do get having to spend carefully though, the wife has not worked in almost seven months due to health issues.

Your pain is the gaming communities gain -if you spend that free time wisely. :P

Rod, sorry to hear about you being laid off. Hang in there.

Ordered Cthulhu Invictus, Invictus Companion (myself and the wife are history and mythology and Cthulhu buffs, so this will be a treat for both of us), Malleus Monstrorum (because I don't want to spend $300 in printer cartridges printing the thing out ;-D ), and BRP Witchcraft ('cause I love me witches). Can't wait to get them. Between that and Tad William's Shadowmarch trilogy (of 4 books :P ) I gots my summer reading.

The status quo sucks.

- George Carlin