When Will RQ6 Be Available?

silent_bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

February 29th today

Sucks we have to wait an extra day due to leap year! :(:D

Whe's spring this year, March 1st right!?

Depends where you live. Where i live it's been spring since December - but Pete lives in norther Sweden, so don't hold your breath!

Lawrence posted a Feb update at The Design Mechanism Forum (The Design Mechanism) which, by the way, you can add your +1 to if you are interested in pre-ourchasing a limited edition hardcover when it's released.

"Tell me what you found, not what you lost" Mesopotamian proverb

I was in Boden a couple of weeks ago, Chorpa. I arrived on the day it hit -36 at Lulea airport. A group of us had our annual trek to Pete's for a week of roleplaying goodness.

And yes, Spring will be Canadian/Northern Sweden spring, which means when all the snow has gone, temperatures are above zero for more than 6 days in a row, and the bears come out of hibernation.

Everything hinges on the bears.

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

Yup he live in my birth town. Not that I have moved far. I live 40km from Boden at the moment.

The heavy snow melting takes place in May so that is spring for us. :P

Hey Chorpa, are you or any RQ players you know going down to Nordsken this weekend? I'll be heading down on Saturday with the current playtest version of RQ6 and would be happy to run a game for anyone who is interested.

Sorry Pete, I believe what you meant to say was:

Hey Scout, are you or any RQ players you know going down to Swansea RP Club this weekend? I'll be heading down on Saturday with the current playtest version of RQ6 and would be happy to run a game for anyone who is interested.

Yes? :D

Oh well, I had to try :)

Hey Chorpa, are you or any RQ players you know going down to Nordsken this weekend? I'll be heading down on Saturday with the current playtest version of RQ6 and would be happy to run a game for anyone who is interested.

No I am currently in a "very low on cash" period and can't afford a trip down there. :_(

Bummer would have been fun to test RQ6. I know several players down in Skellefteå though, not sure how many are RQ/BRP players though since I have met most of them through LARPing.

Wow. Just one more reason to move to Nordsken...

Hehe! Just so you know Nordsken is not a place, but an gaming event that takes place in Skellefteå. ;D

Edited by Chorpa