Mediterraneo Mitico

Jae

Hi, I'm a fan of RQ, CoC and BRP from Spain. My english conversation isn't enough fine, but I can read it quite well.

It's in spanish, indeed. Mediterráneo Mítico is a setting by the editor of the spanish version of RQ6.

Mythic Mediterrnean, but lots of history too. Year 350. b.C. Cultures: Scythians, Celts, Carthaginians, Nubians, Egyptians, Persians, Iberians, Greeks, Romans. Cults/brotherhoods like Homoioi, Wizards of Heliopolis, Inmortals, etc. The campaign is named "Destiny of Atlantis".

. http://runadigital.es/tienda/es/runequest/11-mediterraneo-mitico-pdf.html

• Like 2

Got it! Great value or 2.99 dollars!

I don't really "know" Spanish but being Italian I can read it and understand it well enough - it's just slower reading. It's strange but it works, as I learned when I was doing my thesis and tried to read Spanish books for the first time.

I suppose we must thank the Romans for that! :D 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, smiorgan said:

I don't really "know" Spanish but being Italian I can read it and understand it well enough - it's just slower reading. It's strange but it works, as I learned when I was doing my thesis and tried to read Spanish books for the first time.

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system, public health, and making it easier for you to read foreign role-playing supplements, what have the Romans ever done for us? ;)

• Like 6

Move over citizen, these amphitheater seats belong to the Judean Peoples Front. Or is it the Peoples Front of Judea?....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE

Edited by Mankcam
  • Like 2

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

In the age of the campaign the Judean Peoples Front is quite right! Rome wasn't a great power in that time, even it doesn't rule over all Italy. The time of "Mediterráneo Mítico" is a very interesting time, because there are a lot of cultures, very different cultures for playing: barbarian scythes or iberians, o civilised greeks. Persian and carthaginians have an empire, but the don't rule all the Mediterranean Sea. There are greek colonies and foreign cults (i love the carthaginian adoration of Moloch, a dark cult). The first adventure is set in Sicily, in that time a greek land. Then Egypt, then looking for the legendary Tharsis...

Maybe the staff of Runa Digital could make an english version. They translated the RQ6 to spanish.

• Like 2

About my review: remember you can use the "Translate" button on the right margin. ;) 
When I finish my RQ6 campaign in Sengoku Japan, I'm looking forward to play the campaign "El destino de la Atlántida" ("The Fate of Atlantis") included in "Mediterráneo Mítico".
I just wish they had developed more the magic of the Persian empire and some other small details, but all in all, and it being a reward for the kickstarter campaign of the Spanish edition of RQ6, it's pretty good. Runa Digital also sent the backers a nifty map of the Mediterranean in 350 BC, with all the main towns of the different cultures, three runic dice and a block of RQ6 character sheets nicely laid out by a man called Pelayo.

Read my Runeblog about RuneQuest and Glorantha at: http://elruneblog.blogspot.com.es/

On November 23, 2015 at 9:36:31 PM, smiorgan said:

So we can expect a transliteration to English in a week, and a full translation shortly after that? :D

SDLeary

• Like 1