The Social networking thing

Jarulf

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

I'm also on Facebook and Myspace, but I don't go to Myspace too much anymore, mostly just Facebook. I've said hi to Gianni and Triskele, so don't leave me out!

John Gunter (Skunkape) - USA | Facebook

Skunk - 285/420 BRP book

You wanna be alright you gotta walk tall

Long Beach Dub Allstars & Black Eyed Peas

I'm on Myspace and Facebook, but I mainly just use Myspace for music.

Tim Harper (Tim Harper) | MySpace - myspace.com/baronvonharper

Hmm, I don't know how to direct link on Facebook...

I'm one of the many people that is named Tim Harper. I live in Youngwood Pa if that helps...

Edited by samwise7

"Everything important in RPGs happens the moment you stop holding onto the rulebook with both hands." -Jeff Rients

http://samwise7.yolasite.com (Art, Blog, RPG Settings, YouTube, Etc.)

• 1 year later...

The red robes swirl as in a light breeze, though the air was still and the figure motionless. Then, slowly he raises his arms revealing skeletally thin arms and begins to chant in an unholy language. The necromantic ritual begins.

Anyway, I'm on google+ as Bo Rosén. Invites can be sent if desired, but I need an email addy.

Edited by jarulf

Guest Vile Traveller

Vile Traveller on FB and G+. Not sure about spreading the light, though, seems more like preaching to the converted. O:)

Invite sent! It's all you could ever dream of! (Plus/minus some stuff...) :)

Hahahaa, no, that was me on google +! Already had it for a long time! ;)

"It seems I'm destined not to move ahead in time faster than my usual rate of one second per second"

• 2 months later...

Many things, depending upon context, amongst them: "of or relating to society or its organisation" … of course you can just google it or go here and have a look-see.

"What about the future...? We only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

Jegergrytes Creative Cubicle

Google+ is worth it, the free video conferencing has enabled me to link up and play with quite a number of old gamers to play old games I wouldn't have had the chance of playing locally. With the addition of Twiddla - soon to be emulated by G+ hangout extensions - you have got a dead useful package. Look up ConstantCon, start a few ore BRP based demonstration games and see who joins in.

Many things, depending upon context, amongst them: "of or relating to society or its organisation" … of course you can just google it or go here and have a look-see.

Oh society, sociablenesssssss, you mean that thing whereby I'm able to restock my larder with human brains, by inviting victims...I mean players over to be excerebellized...I mean to play a game of BRP. >:>

http://www.basicrps.com/core/BRP_quick_start.pdf A sense of humour and an imagination go a long way in roleplaying. ;)

Something along those lines yes… ehm… it, you know, we… ehm… different people, different connotations… I prefer … ehm… who are you? I have this odd feeling of… uhm… here, have a corpsicle!

"What about the future...? We only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

Yup.

I've had no problems with it as of yet. Works well, of course its lacking in stuff, but given that its an alpha and brand new (sort of), I have few complaints.