Mockpork

allenowen

13 minutes ago, Akhôrahil said:

There’s always the risk someone snuck in people though - it’s not like you could tell.

Not if only a small amount was mixed in, and if it was spicy, but you could probably tell from a steak if the creature had only eaten leaves and grass or meat and grain.

44 minutes ago, Brootse said:

Not if only a small amount was mixed in, and if it was spicy, but you could probably tell from a steak if the creature had only eaten leaves and grass or meat and grain.

I would not trust anyone who claimed to be able to tell grass-fed and grain-fed humans apart by taste! 

Edited by Akhôrahil
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Akhôrahil said:

I would not trust anyone who claimed to be able to tell grass-fed and grain-fed humans apart by taste! 

Hah, it was Sir Scissor the troll Argan Argar merchant who made the complaint to an Issaries merchant in my campaign.

28 minutes ago, Brootse said:

it was Sir Scissor the troll Argan Argar merchant who made the complaint to an Issaries merchant in my campaign.

The discerning troll knows!  That's why Thunderbreath Gobbleguts is clearly the choice restaurant for all hungry trolls. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Akhôrahil said:

There’s always the risk someone snuck in people though - it’s not like you could tell.

(shameless plug) And we mentioned how that might happen in episode 2 of Wind Words!

(stupid joke) Now mockpork is all good, but when there's indeed some human meat snuck in there and it's coming from a guy named Hank, is that called Hank Mockpork?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !

11 hours ago, Akhôrahil said:

A friend and former merchant marine once got into an argument with a street food vendor in the Philippines as to whether or not the "pork on a stick" was really pork and not bush-meat (i.e., monkey).  Aside from being a questionably bigoted suspicion, the transaction did not end well.  I can't imagine it would go down any better in Prax.

!i!

Edited by Ian Absentia
  • Like 1

carbon copy logo smallest.jpg  ...developer of White Rabbit Green