Awesome Golden Grimoire / Stormbringer Campaign

rsanford

All,

I wanted to make a shout out to Colin Brett! I found his Golden Grimoire campaign on the web recently and it is the best material I have seen for Stormbringer in forever! Thanks for sharing!

You can find Colin's campaign at http://www.colinabrett.me.uk/htdocs/storm.html.

• Like 10

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!

• 4 weeks later...

Looks great - you can never have enough scenarios or campaigns up your sleeve. This one looks really good, thanks for posting the links for it!

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

• 6 years later...
On 6/15/2022 at 4:55 PM, ArmchairPI said:

Unfortunately that website now appears to be a broken link. (Sad face emoji).

https://web.archive.org/web/20160818094256/http://www.colinabrett.me.uk/htdocs/storm.html

The Wayback Engine is your friend ...

• Like 3

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the party (as usual). I have been out of the BRP/RPG scene for some time now and only occasionally check back on this site.

My original website is now defunct, as I'm learning about site-builders (like WiX and Wordpress) and hope to create something new and better-looking.

However, I do have the original Golden Grimoire campaign as PDFs, so a question to the moderators, if I may: is it OK to replace or update the current (dead) links with the PDFs? Any suggestions would be most useful.

Colin

(Oh, and the A stands for Andrew, though I'm flattered @Chaot could think I was an Eternal Companion.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to let you all know, I have started uploading 'supporting materials' for the campaign. New skills, NPCs and a dungeon crawl, which can be inserted anywhere in your campaign world.

I have to re-draw some of the maps from the original PDFs before uploading the real campaign scenarios.

Colin

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5