David Scott

Prince of Sartar on eBay

It is a rather low quality paper promo edition that saw the light at Essen Spiel (or Kraken just before it) 2015 or 2016. While its low print run might make it a collector's item, a glossy edition is (or at least was) planned (when the webcomic still was alive - wait: it's not dead, it's sleeping).

44 minutes ago, Joerg said:

... (when the webcomic still was alive - wait: it's not dead, it's sleeping).

So it's like Ernalda during the Gods War. Seems we need someone to wake it up ... (Light/Life Bringers Quest?)

• Like 2

Actually... I'm OK with it being asleep for now.

I understand Kalin can only be active with PoS when there are no active/paid jobs on the board.   No PoS = Kalin getting paid, and (by implication) a good chance that more Gloranthan content is coming from Chaosium...  😉

(and Kalin eats better)

15 hours ago, g33k said:

I understand Kalin can only be active with PoS when there are no active/paid jobs on the board.   No PoS = Kalin getting paid, and (by implication) a good chance that more Gloranthan content is coming from Chaosium...  😉

(and Kalin eats better)

That's what makes the comic such a mixed blessing. The fact that it's not getting updated means that there is new Glorantha-stuff getting produced by Chaosium, which is great - but I have a very special fondness for the comic since it was my gateway drug into Glorantha (and a very approachable one at that)

Edited by Sir_Godspeed
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, g33k said:

(and Kalin eats better)

For me, Kalin drawing excel;lent stuff for RQ is more important then him drawing the excellent Prince of Sartar I'd prefer both, but given a choice of one or the other, I'd choose RQ stuff.

On the other hand, he could always draw Prince of Sartar in his spare time, or on breaks, or on the toilet ...

On 1/25/2019 at 11:58 AM, soltakss said:

On the other hand, he could always draw Prince of Sartar in his spare time, or on breaks, or on the toilet ...

Hazia is I think the best known Gloranthan substance to (ab)use; but hardly a boon to productivity!

What's the Gloranthan equivalent of a Trenta quad-shot?