Who is the artist of these drawings?

Runeblogger

On 8/4/2021 at 11:59 PM, lordabdul said:

Well..... YES.

It will come. For now, I was pondering how a Sartarite sun domer might appear different than the northern and eastern dome-heads. 

Edit: herp...forgot to add >uneccesary shield boss

sartar sun dome.jpg

Edited by coffeemancer
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

"Wears socks in his sandals".

My god. You've shown a new way to taunt uptight Little Sun worshipers. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

"And I am pretty tired of all this fuss about rfevealign that many worshippers of a minor goddess might be lesbians." -Greg Stafford, April 11, 2007

"I just read an article in The Economist by a guy who was riding around with the Sartar rebels, I mean Taliban," -Greg Stafford, January 7th, 2010

Eight Arms and the Mask

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I should not speak for coffeemancer, so I will simply give my guess. It started with Runeblogger finding some pics and he was trying to find the artist: who happened to be coffeemancer. I believe this is his digital sketchbook, but his select few who get to see it are all of us! Lucky us, eh?

Edited by Bill the barbarian
  • Like 2

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

3 hours ago, coffeemancer said:

Bill got it right. I just like drawing runequest stuff. I wish I could draw comics but I can't.

So naturally  upload them to my pinterest but uploading them here gets me that sweet sweet validation!

You most definitely have the chops to draw comics. Maybe you lack the skills to write them, but I doubt that (having gamed with you at the height of the pandemic on-line I know you have the imagination and are quite entertaining), but drawing them is well within the realms of possibility. The evidence is right here. You may need to write them in your native language (doubt that, you have a great grasp of English) or perhaps find a writer you can work with if writing is not your thing or forte. Now, do you want to draw comics? You are the only one who can answer that, but hey, until then I feel quite blessed to see your work here.

Thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bill the barbarian said:

You most definitely have the chops to draw comics. Maybe you lack the skills to write them, but I doubt that (having gamed with you at the height of the pandemic on-line I know you have the imagination and are quite entertaining), but drawing them is well within the realms of possibility. The evidence is right here. You may need to write them in your native language (doubt that, you have a great grasp of English) or perhaps find a writer you can work with if writing is not your thing or forte. Now, do you want to draw comics? You are the only one who can answer that, but hey, until then I feel quite blessed to see your work here.

Thanks!

I just dont have the temperament for it, I think. never got it done when I tried.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cloud64 said:

OK, you got me, those Asterix style 'toons are adorable - I'm a sucker for good cartoon  art. They're begging to be in a comic. Airunix and… I'll leave the name of the definitely-not-obese one who fell into a cauldron of magic potion when he was a baby to someone else.

Obullix!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Sir_Godspeed said:

Obullix!

I'll bet this is an obvious pun and I will be deeply embarrassed when it is explained however... Please do explain if you would.

13 minutes ago, Sir_Godspeed said:

Incidentally, "Uncle Fulmakt" is one letter away from the Norwegian word for "Uncle Power of Attorney".

Proving the pen is truly stronger than the sword!

Obviouslix will be my contribution to this silliness!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
My next project is thus: I am going to sew a rider honour belt!

But I need help!
I am usure as to what these dognles are, how they are used and thus, how I should pattern them. If anyone got any good ideas or knowledge please share.
Second, I need a bunch of scythian GOLD! so send me gold! Or help me out figuring some smart solutions. So far I am just grabbing every decorative piece of metal I can and I will spray paint them gold, I'll take any ideas y'all can spare here. Specially if you know anything about how I could easily make images or emboss metal plates bought at the hardware store. Or if you know of any cheap metal stuff that looks fitting that I could buy online.

image.png.6e2428adb48da617c7666c96efdb58cc.png

• Like 3