Who is the artist of these drawings?

Runeblogger

I came across these pieces while looking for something else in Google Images. I think they are awesome. They must belong to some Orlanthi campaign. I don't know if the author is OK with me sharing them here, but if she/he is not, I will immediately erase them (or ask the admins to erase them). I'm specially intrigued by Ara Cloudpointer. And the Humakti naked warrior gives the creeps. He looks like a psycho, so Humakt. I'm wishing this is someone readying something for the Jonstown Compendium. 

Who-is-the-artist.thumb.jpg.159c716a755b9ed24f5cc267bac305c6.jpgWho-is-the-artist2.jpg.a27d9aea2d14ca160c88660f28070457.jpgWhose-is-this-campaign1.jpg.545dbddbf8e0f3fbccce5143ceb89228.jpg

Edited by Runeblogger
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Read my Runeblog about RuneQuest and Glorantha at: http://elruneblog.blogspot.com.es/

7 hours ago, GianniVacca said:

this Vingan outlaw is also pretty kewl (from the same pinterest account)

[IMAGE]

Ah yes the redhead. Fun fact about the 'Meteor Mace'. He mentioned that it's not a Meteor at all, but the remains of a Dwarf cannonball that got stuck in a tree. I loved that. Furthermore she's semi-based on another redhead from an anime I believe but I forget what the name of it was .

• Like 2

13 hours ago, GianniVacca said:

this Vingan outlaw is also pretty kewl (from the same pinterest account)

034fb584d645eb0e56502df0d02996c5.jpg

5 hours ago, Mao said:

Ah yes the redhead. Fun fact about the 'Meteor Mace'. He mentioned that it's not a Meteor at all, but the remains of a Dwarf cannonball that got stuck in a tree. I loved that. Furthermore she's semi-based on another redhead from an anime I believe but I forget what the name of it was .

Yeah, I'm getting some major 70s/80s anime vibes from her design (you know, back when they had noses and the eyes didn't cover 80% of the face). She looks great!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2020 at 10:09 PM, Runeblogger said:

I came across these pieces while looking for something else in Google Images. I think they are awesome.

I Came across this forum and thread while looking for something else on google. It makes me feel awesome.
Convinced to join the forum now, seems to be lots of useful tools and information here.

Looking forward to bantering with you guys.

(I am the artist btw)

Edited by coffeemancer
might have been unclear
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 6

10 hours ago, Runeblogger said:

Welcome, Coffeemancer! ☺️
Please tell us more about these drawings, particularly the "Charg" 4 cool guys and the Orlanthi ring with Cloudpointer in it!

Charg is a nation stuck in the syndic ban that will emerge during the herowars (if I don't misremember) so I just did a take on them.
Cloudpointer is just a nickname I gave her because I drew her pointing upwards and everyone else had a nickname.😅
Since the game I am running centers around the Varmandi clan I naturally needed a clan ring. 

I am thinking of doing a writeup of my campaign, but for now you can read the descriptions on the pictures on pinterest.

10 hours ago, Bill the barbarian said:

Love the avatar!

I love Asterix & Obelix

• Like 1

8 hours ago, coffeemancer said:

Charg is a nation stuck in the syndic ban that will emerge during the herowars (if I don't misremember) so I just did a take on them.
Cloudpointer is just a nickname I gave her because I drew her pointing upwards and everyone else had a nickname.😅
Since the game I am running centers around the Varmandi clan I naturally needed a clan ring. 

I am thinking of doing a writeup of my campaign, but for now you can read the descriptions on the pictures on pinterest.

Thanks for your response. What system are you using for your game: RQ or HQ?
And I'm curious about a small detail: the faces of your clan ring look very realistic. Have you taken real people as reference to draw them?

Read my Runeblog about RuneQuest and Glorantha at: http://elruneblog.blogspot.com.es/

1 minute ago, Runeblogger said:

Thanks for your response. What system are you using for your game: RQ or HQ?
And I'm curious about a small detail: the faces of your clan ring look very realistic. Have you taken real people as reference to draw them?

Runequest. I dont know what edition, current? it has that blue guy on the cover.

Yeah, I used models for all of them. Valond's model is a friend of mine.

Edited by coffeemancer
the devil made me do it
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, coffeemancer said:

Runequest. I dont know what edition, current? it has that blue guy on the cover.

I should have guessed that when I saw the Uleria initiate from Redfish city   😁

I also like very much how detailed is the armour in all your drawings. Keep drawing, please!

50 minutes ago, coffeemancer said:

Yeah, I used models for all of them. Valond's model is a friend of mine.

I was gonna say that the clan ring looked like a group of right bastards, but now that I know they're friends of your's maybe I shouldn't go so far! 🤣

Edited by Grievous
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Runeblogger said:

I should have guessed that when I saw the Uleria initiate from Redfish city   😁

I also like very much how detailed is the armour in all your drawings. Keep drawing, please!

I am a massive nerd for arms and armour, you see.

38 minutes ago, Grievous said:

I was gonna say that the clan ring looked like a group of right bastards, but now that I know they're friends of your's maybe I shouldn't go so far! 🤣

No, that's fair.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, coffeemancer said:

I am a massive nerd for arms and armour, you see.

Oh.

Oh... dear.

Have you, perchance, spotted our good @M Helsdon's masterful magnum opus in the Jonstown Compendium?

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/296535/The-Armies-and-Enemies-of-Dragon-Pass

You may need this.

(edit:  also, welcome to BRPC; and I apologize for welcoming you with an expense-item)

Edited by g33k

C'es ne pas un .sig

3 hours ago, g33k said:

Oh.

Oh... dear.

Have you, perchance, spotted our good @M Helsdon's masterful magnum opus in the Jonstown Compendium?

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/296535/The-Armies-and-Enemies-of-Dragon-Pass

You may need this.

(edit:  also, welcome to BRPC; and I apologize for welcoming you with an expense-item)

I have been eyeballing that with greedy little eyes. I think Helsdon and I could have many long conversations.

• 2 weeks later...