Sanity As A Dark Side/Corruption Meter

Hello everyone!

I am thinking of running a science fiction campaign that has some influences from Star Wars via using the psychic powers and the allegiance system in the Big Golden Book. I wanted to add a sort of Dark Side/Corruption mechanic that would activate when players used destructive/dominating powers and I think that the sanity system is the best system to represent that sort of spiral into corruption. I am not sure how to represent this however since most of the sanity effects and the sanity rolls revolve around mental breakdowns rather than the decent into evil that I am looking for. I was wondering if any of you guys had any thoughts on the matter, and if you all had any though on how to utilize the allegiance system as well.

Thanks in advance!

Hmm…. There are a million ways you could implement this. It really depends on the specific vibe/flavor you’re going for. 

From what you’ve stated, I would focus on the temptation/seduction aspect of the Dark Side. Whereas you have the allegiance scores of light, good, dark, etc. and rather than an intentional action to increase the score, it’s a resistance roll whenever the character is tempted. If they pass the roll then they successfully resisted the temptation. If they fail then the dark allegiance score increases by 1d6. 

This way, resisting is easier at first, but eventually they will succumb to temptation. 

Perhaps whenever they hit certain milestones, specific effects come into play. You’ll have to determine what those effects are. 

I like this idea though, you have the workings of a major “flavor mechanic” of a game. What sanity is to CoC, resisting temptation of evil is to this game. 

• Helpful 1

BGB = BRP Gold. New book = BRP Platinum.  Stay metal. 

Offhand, I think I'd lean-in on Passions.  Both the negative ones like "Hate (the Empire)" but also threats or harms to positive ones, like "Love (Prince Ardan)" & people who threaten or hurt the Prince.  Much moreso than simply using Dark-side powers, it's using the Force in accord with fear & hate & anger that causes corruption.

If someone has "given in to the Dark side" even once, they gain a new Passion "Dark Force User" -- the GM should invoke this to push them to use the Dark Side more.  Roll those Hate & Fear Passions to power-up the Force powers, and increase the "Dark Force User" passion.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

5 hours ago, Nakana said:

From what you’ve stated, I would focus on the temptation/seduction aspect of the Dark Side. Whereas you have the allegiance scores of light, good, dark, etc. and rather than an intentional action to increase the score, it’s a resistance roll whenever the character is tempted. If they pass the roll then they successfully resisted the temptation. If they fail then the dark allegiance score increases by 1d6. 

This way, resisting is easier at first, but eventually they will succumb to temptation. 

Perhaps whenever they hit certain milestones, specific effects come into play. You’ll have to determine what those effects are. 

This is along the lines that I was thinking, although, I will have to figure out how those sort of rolls would work. I have a few considerations such as:

Whether resisting the temptation automatically gives you points in the Light allegiance or if one can still be practicing evil and resist temptations to avoid becoming insanely evil. Whether you have to roll to resist dark side temptations/allegiance and you have to intentionally choose to make light side choices to increase your light side allegiance. And finally, whether only certain actions or using certain powers force your character to roll to avoid temptation

I do love the idea or it being easy to resist temptations at first but having it grow harder later. I also love putting milestones to the dark side allegiance. Somethings like loosing APP and CON points while gaining more POW and STR and just gaining more power points in general sounds nice. Maybe even the ability to learn some new powers like leaching HP from enemies and powerful force lighting sort of powers would be cool as well. Now I just need to think up some benefits to remaining calm and growing your light side allegiance.

I like this idea though, you have the workings of a major “flavor mechanic” of a game. What sanity is to CoC, resisting temptation of evil is to this game. 

Glad you appreciate it! :) The only thing we would need to is include some difficult but rewarding sort of way for characters who have fallen to the temptations of the dark side to redeem themselves and reverse their dark side allegiance score in true Star Wars fashion.

5 hours ago, g33k said:

Offhand, I think I'd lean-in on Passions.  Both the negative ones like "Hate (the Empire)" but also threats or harms to positive ones, like "Love (Prince Ardan)" & people who threaten or hurt the Prince.  Much moreso than simply using Dark-side powers, it's using the Force in accord with fear & hate & anger that causes corruption.

If someone has "given in to the Dark side" even once, they gain a new Passion "Dark Force User" -- the GM should invoke this to push them to use the Dark Side more.  Roll those Hate & Fear Passions to power-up the Force powers, and increase the "Dark Force User" passion.

I do like this idea as well, but I am not familiar with the passions system other than knowing that it comes from the Pendragon games. How does it work?

16 minutes ago, Old Man Henerson said:

I do like this idea as well, but I am not familiar with the passions system other than knowing that it comes from the Pendragon games. How does it work?

BRP:UGE pp. 214-216.  As noted, you have various Passions, based upon your background, upbringing, family, culture, training, etc.  They are treated much like a Skill, with a d% score.

Love(sweetheart), Love(Family), Love(hometown), Hate(Ratlings), Revere(Deity), Loyalty(Warleader), Fear(Dragons), Hate(Hatfield/McCoy), etc etc etc.  Simple "Honor" is often a Passion.  Generally, 3-5 Passions per character.  Note that a person may have conflicting Passions; in fact, a GM will often seek ways to bring your Passions into conflict.

Players can use their Passions to "Augment" a skill -- a successful Love(Family) roll might boost combat-% when a family-member is at risk, or boost a CON-roll to keep running for a healer, when you feel the need to stop & puke.  Very-strong Passions (over 80%) can be used by the GM -- "You need to FAIL your Passion-roll to turn your back on your sister, here!"  Any time a Passion makes a difference in your success-level, you gain an XP-check in the Passion.

===

In my half-baked idea, various Passion-linked emotions might lure PC's to Dark-side actions; if they use the Force at the urging of Hate, Fear, etc... give them an XP-check in a "Dark Force" Passion, which in turn can Augment any Force-roll they use... but, again, if using any negative Passion (including "Dark Force") -- the Dark Side goes up.

And at 80%, they need to FAIL a roll, if the "Sith-y" solution is just... easier.  Tempting, the Dark Side is... quicker... easier.

Forever will it dominate your destiny.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

Passions could play two different roles with Dark Side powers.

First, they could be used to activate the "Dark Side" of any Psi power.

Second, they could put a limit to the maximum amount of "Dark Side Sanity" one can have, just like Cthulhu Mythos skill does in CoC.

Also, I think it's obvious POW should not be used to determine the "DSS" original value. I think Personnality Traits could work for this, for instance by using the sum of some of those (or average if using percentiles). You could even only use the traits related with Dark Side.

• Like 3

I think you could use Allegiance to the Dark Side a bit like Chaos allegiance points in Magic World or Elric! The points can be used to actually power impressive psionic feats, maybe much more so or more quickly than an equivalent 'Light Side' power. But using these points also gives you more of them by giving you allegiance checks to the Dark Side. It's addictive (like being a Sorcerer allied to Chaos in Elric!) "Quicker, easier, more seductive". And once you get above a certain threshold of Dark Side points it becomes harder to avoid using them, or maybe you attract the company or attention of other Dark Side practicioners or forces. So in that way it works a bit like allegiance, where using the points is voluntary, and a bit like Sanity/corruption, where you gain points whether you like it or not. My point is that you make these things very tempting to use by giving them real game effects, but with long-term negative side effects or even (as with Sanity in Call of Cthulhu) the prospect of losing control of the character altogether.

Edited by Questbird
  • Like 4
  • Helpful 1

One that hasn't been mentioned yet is Pendragon Traits. Now, personally I'm one of those people who hold that there is no light side of the force. It is the force and the dark side, but for argument's sake let's use light side.

You've got the Dark Side / Light side and they each have a score that combined equals 20. Dark Side 10 / Light Side 10, Dark Side 4 / Light Side 16, whatever. Then when you need to make a choice you roll against that score on a d20. At or below the score succeeds, above the score fails.

If you wanted to use a d00, you can keep the same scale by measuring traits in steps of 5 points instead of 1 point. So, 50/50, 35/65, etc.

• Like 2

70/420

39 minutes ago, Chaot said:

One that hasn't been mentioned yet is Pendragon Traits. Now, personally I'm one of those people who hold that there is no light side of the force. It is the force and the dark side, but for argument's sake let's use light side.

Don't worry, I agree that there is only The Force and the Dark Side, Light Side was the only way I was able to contextualize the allegiance score opposite to the Dark Side. The whole thread idea itself was basically inspired by reading someone complaining that they had to explain The corrupting powers of the dark side to their players in a Star Wars RPG and why they could not just dip into the dip into the dark side whenever they wanted. The sanity and allegiance systems provided in BRP seemed like the perfect way to introduce consequences to using the dark side that would make players realize the danger it possesses.

39 minutes ago, Chaot said:

You've got the Dark Side / Light side and they each have a score that combined equals 20. Dark Side 10 / Light Side 10, Dark Side 4 / Light Side 16, whatever. Then when you need to make a choice you roll against that score on a d20. At or below the score succeeds, above the score fails.

If you wanted to use a d00, you can keep the same scale by measuring traits in steps of 5 points instead of 1 point. So, 50/50, 35/65, etc.

Having played Knights of the Old Republic and the MMO version, this would be an interesting way to implement a choice system like in those games. I would probably go with the d100 method since it could work with the allegiance system as well.

Edited by Old Man Henerson
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Questbird said:

I think you could use Allegiance to the Dark Side a bit like Chaos allegiance points in Magic World or Elric! The points can be used to actually power impressive psionic feats, maybe much more so or more quickly than an equivalent 'Light Side' power. But using these points also gives you more of them by giving you allegiance checks to the Dark Side. It's addictive (like being a Sorcerer allied to Chaos in Elric!) "Quicker, easier, more seductive". And once you get above a certain threshold of Dark Side points it becomes harder to avoid using them, or maybe you attract the company or attention of other Dark Side practicioners or forces. So in that way it works a bit like allegiance, where using the points is voluntary, and a bit like Sanity/corruption, where you gain points whether you like it or not. My point is that you make these things very tempting to use by giving them real game effects, but with long-term negative side effects or even (as with Sanity in Call of Cthulhu) the prospect of losing control of the character altogether.

This works brilliantly! The dark side of psionics will offer easier yet more addictive and long term destructive powers and abilities up front while the "Light Side" will offer difficult but more powerful abilities later on like high skill buffs and defensive/regenerative abilities.

16 hours ago, g33k said:

BRP:UGE pp. 214-216.  As noted, you have various Passions, based upon your background, upbringing, family, culture, training, etc.  They are treated much like a Skill, with a d% score.

Love(sweetheart), Love(Family), Love(hometown), Hate(Ratlings), Revere(Deity), Loyalty(Warleader), Fear(Dragons), Hate(Hatfield/McCoy), etc etc etc.  Simple "Honor" is often a Passion.  Generally, 3-5 Passions per character.  Note that a person may have conflicting Passions; in fact, a GM will often seek ways to bring your Passions into conflict.

Players can use their Passions to "Augment" a skill -- a successful Love(Family) roll might boost combat-% when a family-member is at risk, or boost a CON-roll to keep running for a healer, when you feel the need to stop & puke.  Very-strong Passions (over 80%) can be used by the GM -- "You need to FAIL your Passion-roll to turn your back on your sister, here!"  Any time a Passion makes a difference in your success-level, you gain an XP-check in the Passion.

===

In my half-baked idea, various Passion-linked emotions might lure PC's to Dark-side actions; if they use the Force at the urging of Hate, Fear, etc... give them an XP-check in a "Dark Force" Passion, which in turn can Augment any Force-roll they use... but, again, if using any negative Passion (including "Dark Force") -- the Dark Side goes up.

And at 80%, they need to FAIL a roll, if the "Sith-y" solution is just... easier.  Tempting, the Dark Side is... quicker... easier.

Forever will it dominate your destiny.

I do love passions affecting your abilities, it would fit into my Star Wars like campaign vary well, although I am not sure how it could work with the sanity/corruption concept unless we combine it will allegiance.

12 hours ago, Mugen said:

Passions could play two different roles with Dark Side powers.

First, they could be used to activate the "Dark Side" of any Psi power.

Second, they could put a limit to the maximum amount of "Dark Side Sanity" one can have, just like Cthulhu Mythos skill does in CoC.

Also, I think it's obvious POW should not be used to determine the "DSS" original value. I think Personnality Traits could work for this, for instance by using the sum of some of those (or average if using percentiles). You could even only use the traits related with Dark Side.

This is great, but I am not sure how we would create "Dark Side Sanity" with out the POW X5 value. What sort of personality traits would you use?

I've used Allegiance rules to determine magical corruption before. This could easily be tweaked to show Dark Side influence, especially as you say 'There is The Force and the Dark Side.

https://grevsspace.wordpress.com/2021/07/28/when-they-turn-bad/

The TL/DR version is that you get corruption points for doing bad stuff/using evil powers, and the more corruption points you have the harder it is to resist the corruption. There are benefits as well, but if you use those abilities you get more corruption points. It becomes a vicious cycle as someone descends more and more into evil.

There are also examples of how to reduce the allegiance to the dark side and ways back to the light. This would need to be included as Star Wars has plenty of examples of people who fell and then returned from the Dark Side.

• Helpful 1

The sacred sentence of science: "I might be wrong: let's find out." - David Brin

My Blog: http://grevsspace.wordpress.com/

1 hour ago, Greville said:

I've used Allegiance rules to determine magical corruption before. This could easily be tweaked to show Dark Side influence, especially as you say 'There is The Force and the Dark Side.

https://grevsspace.wordpress.com/2021/07/28/when-they-turn-bad/

The TL/DR version is that you get corruption points for doing bad stuff/using evil powers, and the more corruption points you have the harder it is to resist the corruption. There are benefits as well, but if you use those abilities you get more corruption points. It becomes a vicious cycle as someone descends more and more into evil.

There are also examples of how to reduce the allegiance to the dark side and ways back to the light. This would need to be included as Star Wars has plenty of examples of people who fell and then returned from the Dark Side.

I read a thread on this site where you had some of the same ideas as in your blog, this however is much more detailed and useful, thanks for the help. I will still have to figure out some specific benefits for both the "Force" allegiance and the "Dark Side" allegiance that fit my setting but this is a great start and is close to what I had in mind to begin with even down to the mechanics of redemption. Thanks a lot! :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Old Man Henerson said:

This is great, but I am not sure how we would create "Dark Side Sanity" with out the POW X5 value. What sort of personality traits would you use?

Well, if you were in a Star Wars campaign, you could simply use the Jedi Code :

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force.

And the Code of the Sith :

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

If I look at Pendragon's traits, I think I would focus on the following ones, even if they don't match the above :

Forgiving / Vengeful,

Honest / Deceitful,

Just / Arbitrary,

Merciful / Cruel,

Modest / Proud,

Prudent / Reckless,

I found old discussions on rpg.net, which could help.

https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/pendragon-show-me-your-middle-earth-or-star-wars-hacks-aka-trait-and-passion-hack.562452/

https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/pendragon-traits-in-star-wars.181671/

• Like 2

On 6/5/2023 at 11:33 PM, Mugen said:

Well, if you were in a Star Wars campaign, you could simply use the Jedi Code :

And the Code of the Sith :

If I look at Pendragon's traits, I think I would focus on the following ones, even if they don't match the above :

I found old discussions on rpg.net, which could help.

https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/pendragon-show-me-your-middle-earth-or-star-wars-hacks-aka-trait-and-passion-hack.562452/

https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/pendragon-traits-in-star-wars.181671/

Thanks for the ideas and the forum posts, They will be most helpful.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 10:41 AM, Old Man Henerson said:

I do love passions affecting your abilities, it would fit into my Star Wars like campaign vary well, although I am not sure how it could work with the sanity/corruption concept unless we combine it will allegiance.

It honestly seems pretty easy, to me...  If you use a Passion to boost Force-powers, it needs to be strictly Light-side.
Fear, Hate, etc... Dark-side, they are!

But "Love" can serve the Dark Side, too -- fear of loss, anger over hurt/loss, etc.

Any such Dark-side uses of Passions will increase <whatever Dark-side metric you end up using> and/or decrease <whatever light-side metric>.

Actually killing under Dark-side-influenced Passions will have an even greater effect; killing outside of combat (cold-blooded murder; or hot-blooded!) is likely a full slide over to the Dark Side.

• Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

19 hours ago, Old Man Henerson said:

Thanks for the ideas and the forum posts, They will be most helpful.

What are going to be the effects of corruption? Could a player lose a character like in old D6 Star Wars? Or do they play as an evil character? Just how to do the Dark Side rules will depend heavily on that. If a player could lose thier character then you will need to play up the temptation/reward aspect of the dark side and the self control and will to resist. If they just play an evil character, then the corruption thing isn't such a big deal as they player can just continue on with their character.

As a thought:

You could treat SAN as Willpower and when a characters fails a test they gain Dark Side points rather than reducing SAN. 

• If a character calls on the Dark Side they get a bonus to their PSI/FORCE USE roll based on their total dark side points (say +5% per 10 DSPs or some such) but they also gain more DSP by doing so.
  • Said DSP bonus would also apply as a modifier to relevant Passion rolls. For example,. if someone has 20 DSPs they  would shift their Vengeful/Forgiving traits by +10/-10%
  • Characters could get a Willpower roll to try an override their emotions, with the difficulty based on the situation. Forgiving someone who ate the last piece of pizza is easier than forgiving someone who murdered your family.
  • When the DSP total exceeds the character's WILL (i.e. SAN) score they have been seduced by the Dark Side.
  • Character who remain true to the Jedi Code could meditate away DSPs over time (say 1 DSP per Success Level). This would help to explain why Jedi meditate so much.

• Helpful 2

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

10 minutes ago, Atgxtg said:

What are going to be the effects of corruption? Could a player lose a character like in old D6 Star Wars? Or do they play as an evil character? Just how to do the Dark Side rules will depend heavily on that. If a player could lose thier character then you will need to play up the temptation/reward aspect of the dark side and the self control and will to resist. If they just play an evil character, then the corruption thing isn't such a big deal as they player can just continue on with their character.

Not that I have played Call of Cthulhu, but I was thinking that succumbing to the dark side/corruption/voices would be like the sanity system since it could capture the sense of spiraling into villainy in a way that the players could not ignore without consequence like in many of the Star Wars videogames. When a psychic becomes fully corrupt, the character would become an evil NPC. The dark side/voices is something that should not be played with lightly and it will consume those who use it.

47 minutes ago, Atgxtg said:

As a thought:

You could treat SAN as Willpower and when a characters fails a test they gain Dark Side points rather than reducing SAN. 

• If a character calls on the Dark Side they get a bonus to their PSI/FORCE USE roll based on their total dark side points (say +5% per 10 DSPs or some such) but they also gain more DSP by doing so.
  • Said DSP bonus would also apply as a modifier to relevant Passion rolls. For example,. if someone has 20 DSPs they  would shift their Vengeful/Forgiving traits by +10/-10%
  • Characters could get a Willpower roll to try an override their emotions, with the difficulty based on the situation. Forgiving someone who ate the last piece of pizza is easier than forgiving someone who murdered your family.
  • When the DSP total exceeds the character's WILL (i.e. SAN) score they have been seduced by the Dark Side.
  • Character who remain true to the Jedi Code could meditate away DSPs over time (say 1 DSP per Success Level). This would help to explain why Jedi meditate so much.

I like these ideas, especially the passion rolls and meditation ideas, meditation could be made into a psychic power/skill. Would gathering Dark Side Points add those points to your Dark side allegiance or would it count up backwards on the sanity meter until it reached and overcame your max WILL/SAN score?

On 6/5/2023 at 9:51 AM, Chaot said:

I've favored this mechanic for many applications in the past, and it was about to be my suggestion for this thread.  But then I settled on the thought that Light Side and Dark Side aren't so much polar opposites in dynamic balance with each other as they are competing impulses.

I'd rather favor the use of Passions as suggested up-thread.  And every potential Jedi holds these two contradictory ideas simultaneously.  Being committed to the Light Side doesn't mean that you don't feel the Dark Side -- it means that you're in control of it.  Mechanically, track them both on a scale from 1-20 (or 1-100, however you please), and key moments of conflict result in an Opposed Roll between the two contradictory Passions.  A master of the Light can still have a really dangerously high Dark Side Passion, and thus we see some of the great Jedi masters inexplicably corrupted and joining the Sith (and Darth Vader redeeming himself in his final act).

!i!

• Like 1

carbon copy logo smallest.jpg  ...developer of White Rabbit Green

1 hour ago, Old Man Henerson said:

Not that I have played Call of Cthulhu, but I was thinking that succumbing to the dark side/corruption/voices would be like the sanity system since it could capture the sense of spiraling into villainy in a way that the players could not ignore without consequence like in many of the Star Wars videogames. When a psychic becomes fully corrupt, the character would become an evil NPC. The dark side/voices is something that should not be played with lightly and it will consume those who use it.

Oh, I asked because in earlier Star Wars RPGs characters who went to the Dark Side were turned over to the GM, who ran them as NPC Villians from then on. ITHat not only kept the "heroic good guys" vibe but also gave players a strong incentive to stay on the light side.

I like these ideas, especially the passion rolls and meditation ideas, meditation could be made into a psychic power/skill.

It's mostly adapted from D6 and D20 Star Wars, but tweaked a bit to fit BRP and the SAN point scale.

Would gathering Dark Side Points add those points to your Dark side allegiance or would it count up backwards on the sanity meter until it reached and overcame your max WILL/SAN score?

Yes. The way I see it anytime some did something dark they would increase their DSP and their Allegiance. Basically the Dark Side wants you to do bad things. It would explain why Sidious had Vader kill off the younglings at the Jedi Temple. Not only would it give Vader a lot of DSPs, making it harder for him to backslide, but it would also give him some allegiance points. 

Speaking of Allegiance, in Star Wars terms there are only two sides, Light and Dark, with Light being balance and harmony, not three as in the Eternal Champion series. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atgxtg said:

Oh, I asked because in earlier Star Wars RPGs characters who went to the Dark Side were turned over to the GM, who ran them as NPC Villians from then on. ITHat not only kept the "heroic good guys" vibe but also gave players a strong incentive to stay on the light side.

It's mostly adapted from D6 and D20 Star Wars, but tweaked a bit to fit BRP and the SAN point scale.

Yes. The way I see it anytime some did something dark they would increase their DSP and their Allegiance. Basically the Dark Side wants you to do bad things. It would explain why Sidious had Vader kill off the younglings at the Jedi Temple. Not only would it give Vader a lot of DSPs, making it harder for him to backslide, but it would also give him some allegiance points. 

Speaking of Allegiance, in Star Wars terms there are only two sides, Light and Dark, with Light being balance and harmony, not three as in the Eternal Champion series. 

Though, in the semi-Canon, there is the concept of The Balance. There are Force creatures and beings that not only represent, but live to maintain balance. Three could still be the way to go.

SDLeary

50 minutes ago, SDLeary said:

Though, in the semi-Canon, there is the concept of The Balance. There are Force creatures and beings that not only represent, but live to maintain balance. Three could still be the way to go.

SDLeary

That's not how George envisioned it though. It's not a good-balance-evil thing ala the Eternal Champion series or D&D alignment, but more of an eastern view of being in balance and harmony with the universe or not. So being in balance is the light side. At least that's what George intended. 

10 hours ago, Atgxtg said:

That's not how George envisioned it though. It's not a good-balance-evil thing ala the Eternal Champion series or D&D alignment, but more of an eastern view of being in balance and harmony with the universe or not. So being in balance is the light side. At least that's what George intended. 

True, just really opens up options. And there are copious sources of this semi-Canon to pull from.

SDLeary

5 minutes ago, SDLeary said:

True, just really opens up options. And there are copious sources of this semi-Canon to pull from.

SDLeary

Yeah, it depends on what sources the OP wants to use and what take he wants to have on it- after all it is his homebrew, so even if something was positively "X" in Star Wars, it doesn't have to be "X" in his campaign. 

Hmm, I wonder if we should mention Force Points?

3 minutes ago, Atgxtg said:

Yeah, it depends on what sources the OP wants to use and what take he wants to have on it- after all it is his homebrew, so even if something was positively "X" in Star Wars, it doesn't have to be "X" in his campaign. 

Hmm, I wonder if we should mention Force Points?

Just spend PP

SDLeary

• Like 1