BRP Mecha preview and preorder!

It is here. Four years in the making, it is finally available for PREORDER. But you also get to PREVIEW it! And there is the Mecha sheet, too!

mecha-cover.jpg

BRP Mecha!

Estimated delivery time to your greedy little hands: June 2013. Worldwide at NO additional cost if you preorder! Take advantage of the no-shipping-fee offer while it lasts.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

Looks really good - I like the cover, and the preview.

For clarity: is the PDF already "done" - that is, the preorder consists of receiving the PDF more-or-less now, and the book to be shipped when printed? Or, are both PDF and book going to be released together in June?

Thanks!

Wow, that's a pretty good price for print-version, pdf, and shipping...does that include international shipping? I could not see any different shipping rates with this product...the preview looks great, this will be a good book to have, its such a different genre to the other BRP settings

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

...Worldwide at NO additional cost if you preorder! Take advantage of the no-shipping-fee offer while it lasts.

How did I not see that ?!!!?

The PDF should be downloadable within end of May.

No shipping fees to anywhere. And yes, this includes Oceania!

You just got my money again Paolo! Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

124 pages.

The book has the following real-life vehicles as examplesa: M4 Sherman, BTR-80, Mitsubishi A6M Zero, AH-64 Apache, F-15 Eagle, Kongo class Destroyer. By putting a few pieces together, you can easily stat the Yamato (both the historical one and the spaceship).

I have not tried it, but you should be able to stage the assault on the Death Star, too. There is even a map for this.

End of May, you say? I wasn't expecting it so soon! I've been waiting for this beauty ever since it was first announced. To be honest, I was starting to wonder if it would ever happen. I am SO happy that my pessimism was wrong!

Just preordered mine - I'm practically shaking with anticipation. I can't wait for the go ahead on the PDF download. It's like an early Christmas.

I have really enjoyed the content from all the BRP supplements so far that Alephetar has published. So if that is anything to go by then the book will be probably usable across homebrew settings as well as its intended setting, and the book will likely be a good addition to any BRP library. I'm looking forward to it as it greatly expands the setting builds for BRP.

Hey, I just had a thought. I know it handles transforming mechs like the Veritechs, but is there any reason this wouldn't also be good for a Transformers campaign? Like Autobot and Decepticon kinda Transformers? I mean... They're essentially mechs who don't need pilots on the basic most level. It never occurred to me till now.

After looking at the Mecha RPG webpage, it is certainly a good deal for a book and PDF copy (and the FREE shipping). How much will just the PDF version cost? With that black border running through the book, I might be better off doing a preorder if the PDF is still around $15 or so (and save my printer ink).

After looking at the Mecha RPG webpage, it is certainly a good deal for a book and PDF copy (and the FREE shipping). How much will just the PDF version cost? With that black border running through the book, I might be better off doing a preorder if the PDF is still around $15 or so (and save my printer ink).

The PDF is $12,90 alone.