Surprise sale at Chaosium!

I have failed a POW test and have bought, Ashes to Ashes PDF, Berlin 61 PDF, Cthulhu Rising PDF, End Time PDF, H.P. Lovecraft's Dreamlands PDF, Ravenar Sagas PDF, Return of The Ripper PDF and Unseen Masters PDF.

Does that make me a bad person?

No, I think an angel just got it's wings. :innocent:

:lol:

Roll D100 and let the percentiles sort them out.

27.97$ for BRP? ;-(

Crap, I should have waited. I paid 47.93$ (31.42€) and I didn't receive it yet, Amazon says I should receive it on August 26th. ;-(

Well, maybe I'll get Ashes to Ashes.

Grając zaś w grę komputerową, być może zdarzyło się wam zapragnąć zejść z wyznaczonej przez autorów ścieżki i, miast zabić smoka i ożenić się z księżniczką, zabić księżniczkę i ożenić się ze smokiem.

I ordered a few things, mainly maps and the cool starkweather patch (wonder if anyone will notice it on my uniform LOL) but some of the books I want (Im looking at you Cthulhu Rising) I want in book form, so Im waiting.

Also waiting for Morocco and Pulp Cthulhu.

No, I think an angel just got it's wings. :innocent:

:lol:

Oh! I guess I didn't see it that way but...

Arrrgggghhhhhh!!!!! This sale must stop now!!! I command thee Chaosium to stop it NOW, NOW, NOW!

I failed abysmally again and bought Sailing on the Seas of Fate, Perils of the Young Kingdoms, Fate of Fools, Corum, Nephilim Roleplaying, Terror, Machine Tractor Station Kharkov-37, Cthulhu Invictus, Basic Roleplaying, Secrets of Japan and Secrets of New York.

For Corum, I personally blame you Chaot :D

For Corum, I personally blame you Chaot :D

You won't regret it! Even if you don't use the Corum setting stuff, there are several magic systems that can easily be stolen for other fantasy systems! Magical Tattoos, Primitive Fetishes, a cool magic system were you meld two or more effects together to make a spell, Lawful Contrivances (which is basically a magic item creation system.

Also, augmented Demon Summoning rules. They make summoning scary. An augmented Alignment System. Start drifting to close to Chaos and risk developing mental problems or chaos mutations. A page that outlines making random worlds for your multiverse jumping PCs.

I have a feeling you'll enjoy it.

70/420