RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha to be released in hardback next Friday, September 21st

MOB

Hardback copies of RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha are in all three of our warehouses (USA, UK, Australia) and being entered into inventory.

We will release the book for sale on Friday, September 21st from Chaosium.com.

If you have already purchased the PDF from Chaosium directly, next week we will email you a coupon for the FULL PRICE of the PDF off the cost of the hardback.

https://www.chaosium.com/blogrunequest-roleplaying-in-glorantha-to-be-released-in-hardback-next-friday-september-21st

1426186565_CoverMockupforRQG.jpeg.17700acf719bd651c3cb1d8b1f76f12f.jpeg

• Like 5

• MOB featured this topic

I wan't wait for this.  The last time I bought Runequest was 3rd edition as a kid in the 80's.  I never got anyone to play it because they were too hooked on AD&D and the combat was deemed too lethal.  I have to say from what I've seen of the Glorantha setting, this looks amazing.

2 hours ago, Sid Vicarious said:

Very keen to finally get my hands on this, but really I want the core book/ bestiary/GM screen pack/slipcase version. This is a thing, right?

Do I get all four items piecemeal or will it come as a job lot? 

No need to delay. You can buy RQG hardback when it comes out, and then the RQ Bestiary + GM Screen Pack + Slipcase + a cardboard spacer exactly the same size as RQG when the next batch of things are available in print.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MOB said:

No need to delay. You can buy RQG hardback when it comes out, and then the RQ Bestiary + GM Screen Pack + Slipcase + a cardboard spacer exactly the same size as RQG when the next batch of things are available in print.

TYVM @Sid Vicarious and @MOB ...   This is the very question I wanted to ask (and the very answer I wanted to get !!! ) .

😃

• Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

9 hours ago, MOB said:

Ok, but will available on September 21st the leatherette cover version, or only the normal?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jongjom said:

With one that we can buy on the 21st September 2018? 

Yes

1 minute ago, kiryamo said:

Maybe I haven't ask the question clearly: can I buy the leather-bound edition on the 21st?

While stocks last. We have leatherette stock in all three warehouses, but there are only limited quantities. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, MOB said:

While stocks last. We have leatherette stock in all three warehouses, but there are only limited quantities. 

So, have you decided what exact time (GMT) will be available? I do not mind waiting until 3 o'clock in the morning to buy a leathered copy, if I am sure it will be available at that time.

On 9/15/2018 at 8:47 PM, MOB said:

Just to be clear, the print versions of the Bestiary and screen pack are coming out with the slipcase, only the RQ:G corebook is coming out on it's own?

2 hours ago, Lightning Lord said:

Just to be clear, the print versions of the Bestiary and screen pack are coming out with the slipcase, only the RQ:G corebook is coming out on it's own?

Yes.

You will be able to buy the Bestiary and the Slipcase as separate items. Or in a slipcase with the RQG rules. Or, for a while, in slipcase with a cardboard insert in place of the RQG rules.

Edited by MOB