JohannesH

NPC / Enemy sheet?

Has anyone made a simple excel sheet or similar for less important NPC's or enemies for RQG he / she would like to share? Those in the guide book & bestiary are too detailed for single-use cannon fodder. My excel skill is 05%...

There are a couple nice generators online, but those are for Mytthras or RQ3 (the latter is more easy to convert to RQG, but with very limited types of enemies). What I like in generators is the possibility to get some random spells to throw at the PC's.

2 hours ago, JohannesH said:

There are a couple nice generators online, but those are for Mytthras or RQ3 (the latter is more easy to convert to RQG, but with very limited types of enemies). What I like in generators is the possibility to get some random spells to throw at the PC's. 

I'm working on one right now but it will be a few more weeks (at least, depending on family and work) before it's in a state that is usable by anyone but me.  Initially it will have the ability to generate generic enemies and opponents based on the creatures in bestiary.  It will include variant selections for spells, weapons, and other items to give some uniqueness to encounters.

Follow up features will include the creation of more specific human, aldramyi, mostali, uz, etc. groups of NPC opponents and the ability to scale creatures abilities.

• Like 1