Adventure monograph

rleduc

And yet if you go to the chaosium website what's the first thing you see ? A front page telling us about stuff that happened weeks ago...they've released a load of stuff since then, including a shed load of stuff for BRP but you wouldn't know it by looking at the website....

EDIT just checked the chaosium news page, CoC this, CoC that, a bit more COC...here's some stuff we'll release for CoC later. I know it's their primary seller but actually mentioning they've got at least four new BRP products in the space of two weeks is worthy of a news entry itself I would of thought.

Edited by Agentorange

And they're even running a sale!!:thumb:

Of course, right after I placed my order...:mad:

No kiddin', dude! :o I placed my order for Aces High, Outpost 19 (I have the PDF but wanted dead tree too), Berlin 61 and Ashes to Ashes, what...about an hour before midnight last night!?

Sumbiiaahch!!

Well, I guess it's not like they can't use the cash :D

Chee...oh never mind,

Sunwolfe

Present home-port: home-brew BRP/OQ SRD variant; past ports-of-call: SB '81, RQIII '84, BGB '08, RQIV(Mythras) '12,  MW '15, and OQ '17

BGB BRP: 0 edition: 20/420; .pdf edition: 06/11/08; 1st edition: 06/13/08

And who doesn't love a sale price?

I just bought something last week! Them's the breaks, I guess. I take solace in the fact that I now have more to buy and that, at least, will be on sale.

Also, I'm pleased to see BRP gets top billing in the new letter for a change.

Someone's going to be disapointed, though, when they realise that St. Patricks day isn't on May 17!

Thalaba

"Tell me what you found, not what you lost" Mesopotamian proverb

I bought $68 worth of stuff one day before the sale started :lol: never mind it means I can afford to buy more stuff now. Actually that's not true I can't afford it, but it makes it easier to justify it to myself: " well you see if I buy stuff at the sales price I'm actually saving money in the long run...."

I'll probably go for a print version of the adventures though.

I'm having problems with the Download too - I've emailed Dustin too, hopefully it'll get sorted very shortly!

Incidentally - I've been talking a lot with Dustin recently and things do seem to be getting moving again over at Chaosium. They've had a couple of men down sick for the past several months which seems to have knocked them for six; it looks like they're now starting to deal with that, get some new editors, etc. I've actually had an MS with them since last July (!) which they've wanted to keep under wraps for the time being - mostly I think because they haven't wanted to commit to dates, etc (very wise in retrospect...) - but which looks like it's *finally* getting back into gear again. Which is nice.

Lordy-lordy. Well - there's stuff coming off the press at last! :thumb:

Cheers,

Sarah

"The Worm Within" - the first novel for The Chronicles of Future Earth, coming 2013 from Chaosium, Inc.

Website: http://sarahnewtonwriter.com | Twitter: @SarahJNewton | Facebook: TheChroniclesOfFutureEarth

Just had a quick read through this monograph and came across something I hope is a typo in The Sign of the Black Goat.

>FEMALE CHARACTERS

>If trying to remain close the restricted role of women in

>Medieval times, laying a female character may prove to be

>challenging.

Charlie Krank really needs to have at least a quick read through these things.

Just had a quick read through this monograph and came across something I hope is a typo in The Sign of the Black Goat.

>FEMALE CHARACTERS

>If trying to remain close the restricted role of women in

>Medieval times, laying a female character may prove to be

>challenging.

Charlie Krank really needs to have at least a quick read through these things.

Actually, that could be legit... Go ahead... find a time.

flowchart.png