MOB

Gloranthan Treasure from Gen Con

Gloranthan treasure from Gen Con... demo copies from our friends at Campaign Coins!

38624414_10156575720519686_3267918763009245184_n.jpg.086daa63f4f328613d2cdd781564e176.jpg

• Like 14

What are the Bolges made from? Are those the only two molded shapes, or are they actually goring nuggets of whatever in a press?

On 8/7/2018 at 11:42 PM, MOB said:

Gloranthan treasure from Gen Con... demo copies from our friends at Campaign Coins!

wants

Can I assume from 'demo' that Camaign Coins plan to sell these as a product?

2 hours ago, Charles said:

Can I assume from 'demo' that Camaign Coins plan to sell these as a product?

Yes, that's the plan. I seem to remember some posts about this from quite some time back.

My Great Treasure from GenCon was kinda personal.

I'm a long time Glorantha fan [played RQ2 and RQ3, had a hell of a time with HeroQuest], and I wanted the new edition the instant it was on sale. A friend of mine was going and I gave him the cash to buy one at the Chaosium table and I asked for signatures if he could get them.

He came home with the new edition with Jeff Richard's and Greg Stafford's autographs.

And then Greg passed away. :(

So that book is now part of my personal 'voodoo stuff' [keepsakes, memorials, that sort of thing]. My heirs will never understand it [I don't have children and my nieces and nephew just don't get gaming that isn't gambling or on a screen], but while I live that book is a treasure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I would contact them directly; a quick look-see doesn't find these coins on their website (yet). 

I would not expect them to monitor these forums, and Chaosium probably doesn't keep close tabs on every licensee who is still in pre-production ...

Also:  new expressions of customer interest is likely to raise these in the priority queue!   😎