RuneQuest Classics - now available POD, and 25% off until the end of the year

MOB

45 minutes ago, DreadDomain said:

That is really bad, I caved and bought a load of them today. I think I might be a bad person...

Damn you DreadDomain, you ARE indeed extremely evil. So let me take a look says I, what harm could it cause...well I do need a new CoP mine is looking a little falling apart....and hey where is the hard copy of the companion... well I still have the different worlds which has... oh, heck it’s only...

ARGGGGHHHHGGGHHH! MAY ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES CURSE YOU YOU EVIL MAN! Well it’s only 100 bucks... breathe, all will be well...ohm...

no Bill don’t go back in.. no man!

Edited by Bill the barbarian
  • Haha 1

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

23 minutes ago, Bill the barbarian said:

Damn you DreadDomain, you ARE indeed extremely evil. So let me take a look says I, what harm could it cause...well I do need a new CoP mine is looking a little falling apart....and hey where is the hard copy of the companion... well I still have the different worlds which has... oh, heck it’s only...

ARGGGGHHHHGGGHHH! MAY ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES CURSE YOU YOU EVIL MAN! Well it’s only 100 bucks... breathe, all will be well...ohm...

no Bill don’t go back in.. no man!

Come on Bill, you know you want to. No use resisting your true nature...

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 12:37 AM, DreadDomain said:
On 11/14/2020 at 9:28 PM, DreadDomain said:

That is another point, I believe the Glorantha Classics look nicer.

And that is also a reason to wait to buy them until I really need them. I have been looking hard for a reason to buy them now while they are discounted but alas, can't find any good reasons...

That is really bad, I caved and bought a load of them today. I think I might be a bad person...

If you can't buy really useful books at Christmas then the world must really be coming to an end.

The Gloranthan Classics are probably the most useful RQ2 supplements ever produced.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

8 hours ago, soltakss said:

If you can't buy really useful books at Christmas then the world must really be coming to an end.

The Gloranthan Classics are probably the most useful RQ2 supplements ever produced.

Huh... yes, sure. But I have the GCs, I was asking about reasons/excuses to buy the RuneQuest Classics. Unfortunately, I have found none... and bought them anyway... 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DreadDomain said:

Huh... yes, sure. But I have the GCs, I was asking about reasons/excuses to buy the RuneQuest Classics. Unfortunately, I have found none... and bought them anyway... 

You poor, poor, individual... and unless you stop now, bound to be poorer... :(

Edited by Bill the barbarian
  • Haha 1

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

20 hours ago, ffilz said:

What happened to the Solo Quest POD? That is actually the one I am most interested in...

Frank

I got an answer, apparently there is an issue with the Solo Quest POD not being up to snuff so it has been withdrawn. I look forward to it becoming available again, it's the most significant item missing from my Classic RQ collection (well, other than Wyrms Footnotes).

• MOB unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Rick Meints said:

Art was missing.

That means the color pages displaying the original front cover and back cover pages, right?

I've just checked, and my PDF contains this pages already, but my printed version does not (except for some placeholder pages).

So I am entitled now to request a corrected version? (Not important, just being curious.)

By the way: the back cover page for the Scorpion Hall Solo-Adventure seems to be a bit misplaced (in the PDF at least); it follows directly after the front cover page of this adventure instead on the end.

Edited by Oracle
  • Like 1