Any idea when Khan of Khans gets delivered?

Pentallion

• 2 months later...

The Al Muraykh is currently sailing off Brittany and due into the port of Southampton on the high tide at 14:00 23/8/17 so we can expect the game to arrive in our post probably around the first week of September in the UK, and a week later for the rest of Europe, after customs clearance etc.

• Like 2

Nigel

On 22/08/2017 at 7:00 PM, nclarke said:

The Al Muraykh is currently sailing off Brittany and due into the port of Southampton on the high tide at 14:00 23/8/17 so we can expect the game to arrive in our post probably around the first week of September in the UK, and a week later for the rest of Europe, after customs clearance etc.

Update: according to marinetraffic.com Al Muraykh will now dock on the 24th at 10.00. 

It slowed down and is currently sitting off the Isle of Wight at 0.6kn according to Vesselfinder.com  and it is scheduled to be in to Southampton by 9 AM this morning. I'm not going down to see it as while the last two trips have been fun it's getting a bit samey - watch a huge container ship move slowly up the channel while I am being bombed by seagulls. Still it shouldn't make any difference to the boxes shipping first week of September.

• Like 2

Nigel

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/09/2017 at 3:59 PM, il brutto said:

My copy arrived on Tuesday. It's a charming little game that's well produced. I played and enjoyed it with my lunchtime group (with some "Oh Glorantha" reactions) and look forward to introducing it to my kids next. 

Nice to hear!

On 08/09/2017 at 3:59 PM, il brutto said:

Is the Call of Cthulhu Knizia game still in the pipeline?

Yes, that is next!

I haven't, but if they are sending them out in backer order then as Backer #410 I'd expect to get mine fairly soon. After all the ship didn't get in to Southampton until the last week of August, add on customs clearance, shipping the container to Exeter and then checking it in and sorting out who gets what before actually sending things out. I expect the box this week but if it comes next week I won't be worried.

Nigel

Possibly by all those folks that didn't confirm their shipping address. If they have to spend time sending emails to folks who failed to respond the first time (due to holidays or getting the email sent to spam) then the y aren't packing boxes to send out. I doubt they have a huge number of people at Kixto even if the wages are depressed in Devon and Cornwall.

Nigel

Got my mostali tin box late last week here in Brissy

Great production; looks like a fun little game to introduce my lads to the world of Glorantha!

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"