Tribal Edit Thread for 13th Age Glorantha Rule Book

MOB

Please post any errors/typos spotted in the 13th Age Glorantha Rulebook to this thread. Please take care to note the page number where you've noticed something.

We'll keep this tribal edit open until March 6th. We'll then review the thread and make any necessary changes to the files before sending to print.

Please note there is a separate thread for the Glorantha Sourcebook here.

Many thanks!

Edited by MOB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

p. 24, the boxed text. The first bullet item, Zoran Zoran should be Zorak Zoran. 

Also, the formatting inside the box is weird (look at the last three rows.) I have seen the same weird formatting in other boxes, and in columns of text throughout the book. I'd suggest looking at all of them again.

Edited by rabindranath72

On page 3, amongst the KS backers, there is a gentleman referenced to as Ignacio RodrÃguez Chaves. I suspect his real name is Ignacio Rodríguez Chaves. Same remark with Jérome Bianquis and Jérome Bianquis. Likewise, on page 4, there is a gentleman referenced to as Pablo DomÃnguez Castro. I suspect his real name is Pablo Domínguez Castro.

These typos smell of copy and paste from two sources using different character encoding sets.

• Like 1

On 15/02/2018 at 10:38 AM, metcalph said:

p440 - Under Monk Header "Kraloreli culture" should be "Kralori culture"

Also under 'Monk' the sentence "In a couple cases, like the Sun Shield Monk..." should read "In a couple of cases, like the Square Round Monk..."

Page 105, 4th paragraph under heading The Storm Bull Berserker Die: reference to Wild Frenzy Talent in sentence "Normally we don’t have to spell that out, but
there would be some enticing exploitations of talents like Wild Frenzy if we didn’t clear this up from the start."

This should probably be Blood Frenzy talent.

Edited by BeronTheGrey