Copies of RQG at Gen Con

MOB

892320505_IMG_2752(2).thumb.JPG.e48f8e7edbfcce7d0ee36b361b8a5c14.JPG

We're going to have these beauties at Gen Con, fresh from the presses and air-shipped direct from our printer in Hong Kong! 
—RQG leatherette edition, signed by the authors - $100 (20 copies only)
—RQG hardback core rules - $55 (200 copies only)

And if you've bought the RQG pdf already from Chaosium.com, we'll apply the coupon discount.

These are sure to go fast, so if you're coming to Gen Con stop by the Chaosium booth as soon as you can!

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Simon Hallett said:

If you love art Phil, why not commission your own unique frontispiece from Dave Dobyski?:)

I think Dobyski gets an unfair trashing.  Yes, the art was terrible (better than I could draw, however), but he wasn't hired as an artist - I think he was maps and layout, and likely someone was like "we need art!" "well, real artists cost money" "crap, someone tell Dobyski he has to do it, he's on payroll already".

Again, I'll agree, they were terrible pictures that left many scarred for life.  But not entirely his fault.  If someone's handing you a paycheck, you do what they're paying you for.

• Like 3

We plan on all of the forthcoming RuneQuest books of 128 pages or larger each being offered in leatherette as a binding option. Each book will feature a different rune on the front. The Bestiary will have the Beast Rune. All our books have premium binding and such. The Leatherettes will be produced in much more limited quantities. Expect many more Leatherette books in the RQ line.

• Like 2

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

13 minutes ago, Rick Meints said:

We plan on all of the forthcoming RuneQuest books of 128 pages or larger each being offered in leatherette as a binding option. Each book will feature a different rune on the front. The Bestiary will have the Beast Rune. All our books have premium binding and such. The Leatherettes will be produced in much more limited quantities. Expect many more Leatherette books in the RQ line.

Is there a paper cover for them with the non leatherette artwork?  Will they fit into the slipcase (the first 3 releases)?

18 hours ago, Skovari said:

Is there a paper cover for them with the non leatherette artwork?  Will they fit into the slipcase (the first 3 releases)?

If you are asking if the Leatherette books have dust jackets, they do not. The Leatherette RQG and Leatherette Bestiary will fit into the slipcase with the GM Screen Pack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

1 hour ago, Rick Meints said:

If you are asking if the Leatherette books have dust jackets, they do not. The Leatherette RQG and Leatherette Bestiary will fit into the slipcase with the GM Screen Pack.

Yes, but (and I realize I may be taking my life in my hands by asking):  Will there be a Leatherette Slipcase?

}:-D> 

C'es ne pas un .sig