WeAreAllUs: play RQ and honor Greg Stafford, October 10 - 31

MOB

To mark the anniversary of Greg Stafford's passing, we encourage Chaosium fans and gamers in general to play a tabletop game from October 10 to October 31 in his memory. To that end we'll be releasing a set of new free adventures for all our major game systems, including RUNEQUEST. Details about these scenarios in the coming weeks. 

More information here:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

• MOB featured and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here we go, yesterday night we honoured the memory of Greg while playing our weeky RQG session. Missing in the pic is our photographer, Giuliano (old tarsh Maran gor initiate trying to become also initiate of babester  gor) The other Players are from left to right:

Andrea P. (Balazaring hunter) Andrea U. (Sartarite exile) Giovanni (Lhankhor mhy initiate from esrolia and also balazaring wisewoman) Tommaso (me, the gm) Silvia (Grazelander exile, Ernalda initiate near to be ordered Priest) Pierpaolo (black elf initiate of mee vorala and eurmal, Born as esrolian thief.. too long to tell here) 

IMG-20191010-WA0026.jpg

• Like 7

Here's a shot I took to contribute to #WeAreAllUs from our weekly session yesterday morning. Wish I'd remembered to grab a picture later on—had something like a 7 v. 10 fight against broo which was a perfect hack'n'slash battle, featuring some of my new broo minis from Mad Knight Castings. First time I've gotten to play on the God's Wall side of the screen too. Leap-ambushing Odaylans are a blast to play.

weareallus.jpg

• Like 2

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a lot of fun returning to RuneQuest.  In remembrance of Greg, and in thanks to all those who either currently participate in or have participated in my Colymar Campaign, I offer a little collage reflecting the collective journey.  As it says in my RPGGeek banner: #WeAreAllUs !

Currently, our heroes are in Jonstown where they have uncovered evidence that the Horn of the Forgotten, shown in a vision to them by Colymar and sought by Queen Leika, was last seen carried into Snakepipe Hollow...  The heroes have recruited two new companions, a Storm Bull and an Axe Maiden, to aid them in their quest... 

RQG-Greg.JPG

• Like 4

Each year I run a charity game to raise money for my school, and this weekend it was The Rattling Wind with a wonderful group of young gamers! Much chasing about in the dark ensued. A sacrifice of hit points by the hunter let the rest of them silence the ghostly presence forever.

Since they're minors, no faces shown.

IMG_1791.thumb.JPG.4db4dbe30b1d39610111175e5ddd580c.JPG

• Like 2