Most used BRP supplement?

Conrad

BRP Zero, currently. :)

Prior to that, SB5, followed by the RQ3 Creatures Book, and a bit of Magic World.

Somehow or other I always seem to be reading bits of Ringworld, also - although never actually get to play it.

"The Worm Within" - the first novel for The Chronicles of Future Earth, coming 2013 from Chaosium, Inc.

Website: http://sarahnewtonwriter.com | Twitter: @SarahJNewton | Facebook: TheChroniclesOfFutureEarth

I seem to remember that there is a Future World PDF somewhere on the

Internet, because I used it before I discovered Cthulhu Rising, and I ne-

ver owned a copy of WoW.

It can be found on Gianni's webpage: Basic Role Playing System.

Somewhat breaking copyright there, but his disclaimer says that any request from the copyright holder to remove it will lead to a prompt removal. With the basicrps site being quite ancient, I guess Chaosium just don't care.

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

It can be found on Gianni's webpage: Basic Role Playing System.

Somewhat breaking copyright there, but his disclaimer says that any request from the copyright holder to remove it will lead to a prompt removal. With the basicrps site being quite ancient, I guess Chaosium just don't care.

SGL.

Gianni kept the Worlds of Wonder torch burning, and for that we should be thankful. I love Future World and Super World and I'm glad that he put these defunct games up on his site. He deserves a round of applause.:thumb:

Edited by Conrad
http://www.basicrps.com/core/BRP_quick_start.pdf A sense of humour and an imagination go a long way in roleplaying. ;)

Pretty much the WoW box set for me, and mostly Superworld out of that, though some of Futureworld for my Multiverse time/dimensional campaign.

Speaking of that site Gianni has, anyone know enough French or Italian to translate some of those BRP settings?

Google has a translation facility.Its not fantastic, but with some perseverence you can usually understand most of what it has translated.

http://www.basicrps.com/core/BRP_quick_start.pdf A sense of humour and an imagination go a long way in roleplaying. ;)

RuneQuest 2 & 3

Pavis & Big Rubble by a wide margin.

Sun County would be a close second...

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

George Carlin (1937 - 2008)

(92/420)