MOB

1 hour ago, Quackatoa said:

I jokingly intimated this on the Facebook page. We've had:

DO DUCKS LAY EGGS?

and

DO DUCKS HAVE TEETH?

Now we prepare ourselves for:

DO DUCKS HAVE BOOBS?

Like with the Aldryami, I think it depends on their Man/Beast rune balance.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Atgxtg said:

The Trolls seemed to have lost some, too. I can't wait to see the HeroQuest where the Ducks lifted and separated them from the Trolls. 😉

I think that's a Dark Troll, it's only the mistress race that have multiple IIRC.

I'll take your word on it. Never been in a position with aTroll where I could find out for myself. My relationships will Trolls have most been the parry and dodge kind. 

• Like 1

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

Much like the aldryami, female Uz in particular have a very wide range of physical appearance, or would if they didn't shun light so strongly and Blind or Extinguish or otherwise interfere with anyone trying to get a "good look" at them. Trying to nail down exactly what someone with a much higher Darkness than Man rune "looks like" is tricky at best. 

In general, I think that more magically powerful Uz tend towards extra mammalia. It is unclear weather magical prowess allows them to form themselves to be more "uzuz-like" or if the physical characteristics naturally correspond to increased magical potential.  

2 hours ago, Psullie said:

The big duck secret is that they are actually platypus - therefore egg laying mammals 😁

Nah, they are  Hobbits in duck suits. They just have to dress up to avoid any legal entanglements with the Tolkien estate. If you look closely, you can spot the eyes and zipper.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Paid a bod yn dwp said:

...  When can I buy this? 

"PDF next month" sez Chosium.  No specific ETA for the deadtree.

Edited by g33k
  • Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

7 hours ago, boztakang said:

Much like the aldryami, female Uz in particular have a very wide range of physical appearance, or would if they didn't shun light so strongly and Blind or Extinguish or otherwise interfere with anyone trying to get a "good look" at them. Trying to nail down exactly what someone with a much higher Darkness than Man rune "looks like" is tricky at best. 

In general, I think that more magically powerful Uz tend towards extra mammalia. It is unclear weather magical prowess allows them to form themselves to be more "uzuz-like" or if the physical characteristics naturally correspond to increased magical potential.  

Way back in 1996 Tales of the Reaching Moon #14 promised further investigation, in its special subscriber cover:

1494959140_Tales14specialcover.jpeg.a4607411fcf059b2a260de48ee1422e6.jpeg

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, styopa said:

Not at all, the intent was that the first 3 critical books at least come out pretty quickly.

The Bestiary will be out (in PDF) next month, and the GM Pack (in PDF) the month after that.

We will have print copies of the RQG core rules at Gen Con.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MOB said:

Way back in 1996 Tales of the Reaching Moon #14 promised further investigation, in its special subscriber cover:

1494959140_Tales14specialcover.jpeg.a4607411fcf059b2a260de48ee1422e6.jpeg

Thanks for keeping us abre- uh up to date on things. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, styopa said:

Would that be #MeToooooo then?

No, just curiosity. 

But I do like the Baboon. The runes and clothing make them really look like an intelligent species as opposed to just primates. 

Edited by Atgxtg

16 hours ago, MOB said:

The Bestiary will be out (in PDF) next month, and the GM Pack (in PDF) the month after that.

We will have print copies of the RQG core rules at Gen Con.

And the GM Book? (Which I believe I'd different than the GM Pack?)

"But Pendragon isn’t intended to be historical, just fun.
So have fun."

-- Greg Stafford