Art in the Cults Book

Runeblogger

And now the Monomyth complete!  Agathe noted in the post that it took some 210 hours to complete...

Several weeks study of this fresco in Boldhome will increase your Cult Lore by at least 20%.  There are also some who claim that this is one of the Devil's Riddles, and if you study too long you will increase the likelihood of becoming Illuminated...

image.thumb.jpeg.faded14a6149d2fd51a0945f962c1d74.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

28 minutes ago, jajagappa said:

And now the Monomyth complete!  Agathe noted in the post that it took some 210 hours to complete...

Several weeks study of this fresco in Boldhome will increase your Cult Lore by at least 20%.  There are also some who claim that this is one of the Devil's Riddles, and if you study too long you will increase the likelihood of becoming Illuminated...

image.thumb.jpeg.faded14a6149d2fd51a0945f962c1d74.jpeg

Who do you think are the man and the woman that are standing blackside, seemingly looking at a portal, just right of the Ritual of the Net?

Also, it looks like Sedenya is on the Ritual of the Net too (right at the bottom), yet she doesn't look like she's actually holding any string unlike the other gods... The art direction is on par with the art, absolutely magnificent.

Edited by Jape_Vicho

:50-power-truth::50-sub-light::50-power-truth:

1 hour ago, jajagappa said:

The picture of Ragnaglar in the center is nicely done ... Oh no ! I've become illuminated !

36 minutes ago, Manimati said:

The picture of Ragnaglar in the center is nicely done ... Oh no ! I've become illuminated !

Are you referencing Arachne Solara devouring the Devil? But it does raise the question: where is Ragnaglar hiding (other than in a different fresco!)?

On the other hand, Yinkin appears many times - apparently he thinks he's very important to the whole monomyth...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jape_Vicho said:

Who do you think are the man and the woman that are standing blackside, seemingly looking at a portal, just right of the Ritual of the Net?

I'm assuming you mean this piece?  If so, Jeff noted on FB that you should be listening to Patti Smith's "Because the Night" when contemplating it.  I think Aldrya may be holding mistletoe.

image.png.e2e4778cff0a6c1da0f5f6b85b360afa.png

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jajagappa said:

I'm assuming you mean this piece?  If so, Jeff noted on FB that you should be listening to Patti Smith's "Because the Night" when contemplating it.  I think Aldrya may be holding mistletoe.

image.png.e2e4778cff0a6c1da0f5f6b85b360afa.png

First Man and Uleria reentering the Cosmic Oneness?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...